one of the beautiful vacations.....!!

Chapter 7

It was a Sunday again and I woke up late. I went to the washroom with my cell and saw the messages while I was brushing. The first message was from Ben “hey cutie pie what's the plan for the vacation day.”

I replied “bed, novel, food, TV, novel and bed again”

Then I saw agrawal’s and gandhi’s message asking the same question and I replied the same. The last message was from sky “hey I am going to my town for a few days want to join as it is its Sunday today and boss is out of station again. Let’s pick up the fun.”

Reading the message I felt a sudden heat and a sweet pain in me. Though I had all relaxing plans for the day I agreed to go with him. I washed my mouth and I replied him soon.

“yeah sure….let’s pick up the fun when are you leaving.”

“I am under your building already. I knew you would come. Get ready fast, I’ve been waiting since half and hour already ok J” he replied instantly.

“you would have woken me up. Why did you wait?”

“I imagined you sleeping and then I did not want to wake you up.”

“J I’ll be right down. I’ll just take a quick shower.” I sent.

“I’ll wait don’t worry and comfort yourself.”

I rushed and got ready very soon. I was damn excited to spend a few days with the most beautiful hunk I’ve ever seen. But, I still had the secret love! As he was a vampire lolz but since its imaginary all’s good ;-) but still he was my love….arghhhh!! I am confused and the secret is my dream and love and everything else does not matter.

“how many days are we going to be out?” I messaged.

“four nights five days.”

I just took out a bag and turned to see him.

I went back in shock.

“I am sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you. I just thought you might need a little help there pack for the little vacation J”

I felt weird but then I thought on the good part that he was just being helpful.

I took my undergarments and put them in a plastic bag as I was a little shy to pack them exposed in front of him.

“you don’t need to be shy. They are a part of clothes its ok” and I freezed.

“hey its ok. In a plastic bag hiding it from a boy, its obvious they are your undergarments ok” a felt a little relieved after the reply.

We were good friends though. He asked me if he could select my clothes for the holiday and I of course agreed. I started packing my other needs. A shampoo, comb, deodorant, shower gel, lotion, sunscreen and all. Then I was sitting there on the bed with a big smile.

“you know its ages that someone else is packing for me and I feel really good coz my mom used to do that for me when I was small…..thanks sky”

“my pleasure sweetie” he smiled.

I was having a lollipop and just seeing him decide things and I felt good….i mean….really good….from inside!

I waved bye to my home mates and went out of the home with the beautiful man got in the lift. He opened the car door for me and I love it when I am treated like a princess though I am not much of a girl type but I still want to be treated as a princess….yeah I am weird but that’s what I am and that’s why I guess I haven’t ever found someone to love me or love in the relations I had.

It was 11 am when we left and the drive was long. We reached at the motel at 4pm. I usually sleep over in traveling if the scenery out is not very good but if it is is keep my eyes wide open, letting my hair dance in the breeze and listening to music and talking and reading or writing books.

When we reached he asked me whether I was tired and I said that I wasn’t.

“would you like to join me for a small function at the town I was born and brought up in?” he asked me as if I was an authority.

“yeah sure. But I don’t know what to wear accor…..”

“your dress is chosen princess and already kept out in your room. Its just besides mine if you need me.” He irrupted comforting me.

“thank you so much for being so comforting sky”

“my pleasure lady.”

I didn’t know how to react to that. He was behaving differently but I was cool with. It was new and….exciting.

We got ready at the same time and got out. We exchanged smiles and he crossed his arm for me to fit mine in it and his hand and hold were like very warm and comforting and loving and soooo cozy. I thought about my secret love and just shunned the thoughts of his strong manly and so cozy hold over me.

He had picked out a black decent dress for me with cute heels. A bracelet and a beautiful light necklace which was not mine but was a gift from him which I had planned to give him back after the function. I had to wear it as I had not got any ornaments as such soooo…..and also it was beautiful so accepting it for a few hours was alright.

We drove for about 20 mins and arrived to a hall which I didn’t expect in a town.

It was beautifully decorated inside and out and everyone wore beautiful dresses and were simply gorgeous. When we entered as a couple there, almost everyone was starring at me. It made me feel nervous but then sky just told me “don’t worry. You are just smelling really good and strong so don’t get bothered with the stares. Come I’ll introduce you to my mates…..home mates which you say” and he smiled.

He took me to a group of five. There were three girls and two boys….or I should men. Everyone there was extremely well-built and gorgeous but I still felt sky was the best in everyone in there atleast by looks and all.

One was his father and another was his brother. One of the ladies was his mother and one his real sister and another, a cousin. I was introduced to everyone and they were very friendly and very comforting and soon I had made 5 new beautiful friends. They did not make me feel isolated which I doubted the first moment I entered the hall. We all danced and exchanged partners and I was very happy. It was almost the end when I found out the reason of the celebration which seemed weird….it was the engagement party of his family business’s, business partner.

The function ended and we 7 people chatted and they made me feel family and I was really happy. They were very good people. We saw them off and sat in the car.

“why are you not staying at your own place” I asked.

“my home is far from the other end of the town and that would be really too far from where we came sooo….i hope you are comfortable here. I don’t mind staying at my home so decide I am fine with anything you are comfortable with.”

“oh no! I am fine with anything its ok” I smiled.

Unfortunately, it was late and the car broke down and we had to walk to the motel.

“I am really sorry princess. I am….” I saw the guilt and nervousness and just to comfort him I told….”I’d love to walk to the room with a man like you and I always like walking so thanks for breaking down the car” he smiled and we walked.

“TICK” and my heels broke as my leg twisted and got a little hurt on the back part of my foot and I couldn’t help. I controlled but the ouch just came out. He freaked out and made me sit down for a while….where he made me sit I forgot the pain seeing the view…!!

Please comment if I need improvements in any way. Thanks guys for reading :-)