And the friendship begins.....

Chapter 5

I’ve always thought that if a guy should propose me, I should know him very well. He should be so that if I am with him or marry him and go at his place I shouldn’t miss anyone from my place. He should be the type to play role of every relation possible on this earth.

That night I slept very well and deeply. No voices, no shadows and no eyes. It was a peaceful night.

The day started and I was at office. That day also went well with my new friend and ben was kinda jealous. I introduced him to my office group and he was accepted fast and we all had lunch together. I was amazed to see him mix up with everyone so qickly. His eyes had something and I am sure it was very attractive. He always had this warmth, in his sight, in his touch, in his talks and everything. And soon he was one of us just like he had been working a long time here. It was real fun being with him.

“don’t you think he’s kinda weird….i mean he mixed up with everyone so fast and is too friendly too soon with you….i suggest you stay away from him.” Ben warned me.

“don’t worry about me. I am a big girl and I know what and who is good and bad for me sweetie you just don’t worry ok J” I gave a smile and left for the basement. Just as I started the car, fuel tank indicated red and then I saw sky (Planche).

“do we have a car problem here?” he asked.

“yeah….fuel’s out!”

“I’ll give you a ride then.” He offered and I hesitated a bit but then I couldn’t refuse to those eyes. It was evening and the sun was setting on the side of his window. I could see the glittering sun rays pass through his pupil of the eye and show a beautiful colour. Just when I was about to get lost in the colour, he wore sunglasses and mind it, he was dashing. The most handsome man I’ve ever met. He was just too perfect and I wondered that his girl would be so lucky. Just when I thought so, he smiled.

“here we are” he stopped his car right in front of my building gate and waved me bye saying just one thing “I am lucky to have such a lucky girl with me.” I didn’t understand it then but then I decided to forget it and just wave him bye.

That evening when I was completely lost in his thoughts my phine rang. It was Gandhi.

“it has been ages now. Where are you these days”

“sorry Gandhi. Just messed with work.”

“well I hope not on the weekend.”

“not at all. What’s the plan.”

“well, agrawal and I have decided to booze up tonight with you and I have also asked rhea to join. You know how desperate she is for boozing yeah”

“yeah I am aware of that one.” I chuckled.

“k then I’ll pick up today late in the evening and girl we are not boozing at anyone’s place we’re going at the new bar okay.”

“bill’s on you” I laughed and hung up.

It was six already but I am not of the very girly type so I don’t take much time in getting ready. Sometimes I don’t even care what I wear unless its something very professional or important. Last time when the night out was at my friend’s place I was too lazy to go and I seriously went in pajamas. So from then Gandhi always tells me the place first. Lolz.

The new bar was a little far from the city. It was on the second street on the outskirts. Almost one hour from my place and then we also had those motels nearby just in case no one could drive back. I packed. I put my pajamas and a pair of sandals, a facewash, napkin, my bag come purse. A new of clothes and underware (i like to stay clean J), deodorant and other small things.

I had to make dinner that night as mum was out and I did not want dad to eat out so I rushed and made all preparations and quickly made pasta. I finished at around 7:15.

I ran to my room for a quick shower. I don’t take much time in bathing unless I want to bath for a long time. I put on normal jeans and a top but then I remembered, that it was new and many good people come there and Gandhi specifically told me so. So I put on a one piece and heels and lip colour and no other make-up. I don’t like put on much of it. I combed my hair and left it open. I hadn’t even seen myself properly in the mirror and Gandhi called. I don’t even look much into the mirror anytime so wasn’t a big deal.

I rushed down and the first comment Gandhi gave was “sweetie I really love you the way you are but you know you could atleast try to pretend to be a girl sometimes and dress up very well and good and though you have lenses you still wear those specs.” I gave him a frowned look.

“but you are look in this as well” he chuckled.

We picked up agrawal and rhea and rushed to the bar.

It was huge and really well organized. The ambience was beautiful and also the people. Just by seeing everyone there I said “so Gandhi you are gonna pay by card or cash today” I laughed and left him with his mouth opened! We ordered for drinks and we started with tequila and vodka green apple. I was in mood so wanted to booze it up. Just when I was about to touch that glass rim on my lip the voice came back.

“no soul, don’t” which of course I ignored.

“soul, lets have a bottom’s up challenge for nit!” Gandhi challenged.

“sweetie I always win still……you don’t loose hope I am proud of you. One should keep trying until success” I chuckled and gulped it down in 3 seconds and I won again. Agrawal is a bit weak in all this….actually too weak. He gets down only in two vodkas mixed and rhea is more of speaking but even she doesn’t have a lot capacity. Gandhi and I have the more and a lot more. After 3 tequila shots without the sour part I was a little dizzy but could still take down 4 more. I was in a complete mood and on the sixth shoot agrawal and rhea were down already. We booked a room for us and lay them there before we got drunk.

I think that was the first time I completely lost it. Gandhi went in to vomit and I was sitting there not moving but just thinking I don’t remember what. It was one at night. Some guys from behind me came and before I could say anything then put a thick cloth In my mouth and handcuffed me and I was not at all in senses I could not react even when I wanted to. They took me out very smartly of course as I could see people there at that time also.

I went to sleep and after I think two hours when I still had a little alcohol working on me with a bad headache, I was thrown down to the floor where I felt my back hit badly with the branches. I guessed it was the forest. I was in a terrible pain at all parts of my body and internally and also drunk. I could not understand and anything. I could not speak. Everything was going round and dizzy in my head and could not think of anything but could feel…..i could feel someone put hands on me and the I felt someone pull up my one piece. My handcuffs still on I tried to away myself from those hands when I felt my dress tear up a bit. I was scared and very much in pain already when I felt hands on my stomach, legs and arms. I was pressed from every angle and brought into a lot of pain. And soon I could feel 7-8 hands on me.

I roared badly when a I felt 2 hands slap my back and heard a good laugh. I cried and I was coming a little into senses.

“please leave me” I cried and shouted aloud many times.

I got a bad slap on my butt and I fell on my stomach. Someone pulled and dragged me back from my leg and I could see nothing but 4 huge….extremely huge dicks standing in front of me…..out of fear I was loosing consciousness….i could hear or react nothing. It was five minutes almost when I heard silence. No more the laughs and the loud music and nothing. I was carried and by someone warm and put into cars and just could hear cries and curses and when the car was moving out of the window I saw with my eyes, full of tears and blurred and hazy, 4 dicks cut on the ground and a lot of blood spurting out. I felt unconscious still feeling hot tears rolling down.

--------------------------

guys please vote, comment or anything please respond!!