a way of fighting alone

Chapter 22

A way of fighting alone......

On the dining table.....

"We wil all train you to be strong on the outer and sky will work on your inner powers as he is the best for it. Your souls are attached very powerfully so it will be good for you" wind said. From then for five days everyone worked very hard so that i could fight vampireS. I was doing very good at the outer thing but the mental strength was giving me a real hard time.

Day 6

"The fight was really good soul" everyone said. Whenever they fought, they fought will their vampire strength. It was difficult but i did it and I felt a fire in me erupt each time. I felt as if I was one man army and still winning and no one could stop me. I felt strong inside and it was a powerful feeling.

We all had delicious food and we all departed.

In the room.....

"So are you ready for today" sky asked me and i gave a hesitant look. This training took the life out of me whenever I did it.

"See when you get that feeling you have to control the pain and then convert it into anger. Soul you are our last hope please try and do it okay. I know its painful. But this is what you were sent for. Just think that the person stnding in front of you is the reason of your pain don't forgive him but take revenge that's the only way ok"

"Hmmm" I replied.

"Ok so let's start."

Sky closed his eyes and started remembering all the painful mmories. after a while he felt it and then gave out the pain and it came on me. I shouted and fell to the ground.

"Concentrate on anger" he said.

The pain was unbearable. It was difficult whenever I thought of anger, the pain became worse. I felt as if someone was putting Sharp thick needles in my chest. I tried and thought of anger......and then all I remember is a big bash and my eyes opened on the bed seeing a pair. of another worried eyes.

Sky's diary:

I was concentrating and then soul was successful. She hit the wall bad. ran to me. her eyes were red. She waas not herself now. She looked into my eyes and I felt an extreme piercing pain in my head. I was loosing senses.

"Soul.....s..t..o..p" I said in broken painful shout. She didnt move. I pushed her down to the floor and her eyes were dark brown again. I lifted her and with a tear on the end of her eye and blood streaming out of her nose. She fainted in my arms. She was so sensitive and this was being so harsh on her. I cried a lot remembering the times when this happened last time she lay dead in my arms. Mom ran into the room as today was real noisy. She helped me with picking her up and I slept off on her like a baby.

...............

I looked in his eyes a immense love fear and worry at the same time. I thought to myself that I am so. lucky to have him. ALl this I missed my family and friends but that was takrn care by my vampire family. It was midday when I woke up, around four. I got up and went for a shower. I turned in the knob of hot water and let it sting my soft flesh. I just stood in the shower lost in the thoughts and enjoying the water. I might have spend a lot of time doing that as sky knocked.....

"I know you love staying like this in there but we are called for honey"

I then bathed with cold water as i do always as hot water suffocates me and got ready fast. Dad had calledbus all down. I wonder to myself how soon i made this family my own.

In the discussion......

"Soul is almost ready for the fight. We all just have to make strategies of the fight now. We have to fight the charms family. While soul will fight their creator" he said taking out the huge paper on which was made the castle of the charms. I didnt want them to fight with me. I didnt want to loose or hurt anyone of them and without thinking I blurted....."is there a way i can fight them alone"

"Sure there is but we are not leaving you with those monsters alone so stop thinking about it"

"Ok but atleast lemme know about it" i pleaded.

"We can send your soul to those times and then you can fight them there but we wont be vampires then. you will have to kill them and then come back here. Then times here will be different. It will be a royal kingdom again but we will be vampires coz nothing can turn us back to humans now. We will know this but not the society. We will give you some teachings through which you will get us there. But we are not doin that." He said.

"This sounds better.....so.....we are doin that I can't risk your lives for my task and this is a royal order" I commanded with authority.

..............

M sry m into coll stuff n I don hv a laptop here so nt abl to upload more. But will try asap bt pls comment, vote and fun....cya love u all :-)