Love and bliss all over....!!

Chapter 10

Love and bliss all over….!!

I was over sleeping a bit nowadays and I loved it! I love sleeping and water and sometimes eating…..my eyes opened to see a beautiful sun risen completely already. I gently picked his hand which was way to heavy for me in the morning when I was half sleepy already. I didn’t want too disturb him because he looked so cute in sleep. I made him hug a pillow in case he hugs the empty space and finds it empty and wakes up. He hugged a lot at intervals at night make me closer to him every time. I gently slipped in slippers and bath robe, walked into the washroom which was huge. The first thing I see when I go somewhere is the washroom and the softness of the bed and the number of pillows and sky took care of everything. The washroom was huge with amoeba shaped tub which all the natural products I might have not even heard of, a shower into the ceiling and big and the wash was also beautiful. It had all beautiful coloured lights and was just perfect. My skin was glowing in the yellow one.

So, I picked up my shinny toothbrush and brushed lazily till ten minutes. Laziness was just so comforting. I went and sat crossing my legs in the balcony gazing at the sky. It was so beautiful. The outskirts are way toooo beautiful and peaceful than the city that was always overcrowded and filled with stress and what not. I got up till my body was heating up by the sun.

I went in for a cold scented long bath. I stripped and open my rubber band and stepped in the shower. I kept getting wet and washed till half an hour when I thought that I was literally wasting water. It was relieving btw! I stepped out of the shower and without wiping I came into the off shoulder short towel come robe. I loved when water was on me…..especially cold!

Just when I was about to move to the dressing I saw sky enter…I had a very bad habit of not locking washroom doors. I always lock my room doors so I just forgot here. I was completely wet, my hair was dripping water on the floor. My legs, arms, neck till the breast was exposed shamelessly…..i turned red in no time. It was so embarrassing. I rushed towards the door to get out but his strong grip held my hand and forced me to fall in him and my breath was faster than ever. We were soon only a few cms away from each other and I could not raise my eyes lids to face his eyes.

Sky’s diary:

She was we. The cold water droplets that rested on her soft skin and my hand touched that apsara body of hers. It was so hard to hold onto her skin. It was so smooth and soft though her palms are hard. Her hair was wet and she was looking like a fairy…..this was the first time I ever thought that I was blessed having her as my soul mate. I was so loosing my control then. She was like that first sun ray to me then and I was spellbound. How could something be so pure and innocent. Well of course she was a creature holding a big secret but it was just like the old times…..the year I was turned into a vampire….when I had first seen her. She is still so pure! I could hardly control myself.

I pushed her towards me and she was red again just like before. She was an angel of innocence. She could not meet her eyes with mine. I held her tight and moving closer to her. I kissed her lips. I forced her to the wall of the shower and turned it on. We were both under shower and the water falling on her…I can’t describe how wonderful it was. Words would kill the beauty. We both enjoyed the moment in silence. Five minutes later she managed to lift her eye lids a little. I put my hand on her chin making her see me. She was crying and I know she wasn’t sad. She was happy. She was happy that whatever she longed had come along and she was also not able to control her feelings at the moment though her feelings were not what I was feeling. Her feelings were more towards hugs and small kisses like kids. She was still a kid after all. I loved her for that innocence. She hugged me the hardest she could and lightened herself with crying out. Her hugged her back supporting her. Her body fitted into mine like perfect pair and there was no space for anything else between us.

She finally managed to look me into the eyes herself. We stood there under the cold shower, our bodies touching each other, eyes into eyes for fifteen minutes. We walked out into the tub…..again cold water. She liked cold water and it made no difference to me whether the water was cold or not…lmao! I made the atmosphere scent beautifully and we were both in the tub. I took off my shirt and saw her hiding her face not to see me. I made her look at me…..i wanted her to. I was about to remove my pants but she was feeling terrible. So I managed into the tub only without the shirt. I took her in my arms. It was more beautiful now. The yellow lights glittering her face, cold water, warm feeling, natural flowery smells and it was just perfect.

Soul’s diary:

The moment was more than perfect. It was like heaven! i felt bliss for the first time in a relation. our love was though all above the relation. it kewn no boundaries and i cannot explain it! I didn’t want to miss a moment of it. This was what I longed for and it was a wonderful feeling. I was in his arms and I felt so safe and warm in the cold water. I hesitated but still asked….

“how old are you sky.”

“500 on 25 December this year sweetie.”

“hmmm” I wasn’t shocked though, after all he’s a vampire.

“so you would have been in all the history and wars and all.” I asked.

“yes indeed in all the wars and all”

“who were you then?”

“I was turned when I was about to be 20 and I was an authority in a palace”

“oh! Like the one you say ‘king’s favourite’?”

“yes I was.”

“I am your soul mate now. Has anyone before been one?”

“Soul, soul never changes. It only jumps from one body to another. So even if I had, it was to your soul. Don’t worry I am not going to betray you like your past bfs.”

I was embarrassed but it was the fact, a past of mine which would never change so I lived with it happily.

--------

We both got ready and then he asked “would you want to meet my family like…mine!”

“sure.”

“would you want to stay there for the rest two days?”

“I’d love to.”

I was sort of getting free with him little little soon.

I kissed his cheeks. And wore what he took out for me. If my ex would have then I would surely not like it because that would be taking away my freedom to choose what I wear but here he always took out what I wanted to wear and I liked wearing what he like me in. yes, I admit it now, I am in love with him. The reasons like looks and vampire didn’t matter but when I seriously thought about it, I found no reason as such to love him but yes, I was madly in love with him and now I knew, it was true love.

I sat and he packed and I felt like a child again when my mum used to pack everything in the universe that I would need and I loved to see that. He was a darling.

plesae comment!!