The secret path!

Chapter 22

The secret path!

 “the dinner was amazing mum thanks” I said.

She smiled. We all waved each other night and went for our naps. The food was light so I felt good. Sky and I climbed up to our room and I saw the sword on the bed and got excited. I felt a chill of happiness in ages now I thought. I picked it up and put it on sky’s chin. He got out his one fast and we fought. He tried teaching me skills. He got me around him with his sword on mine pretty soon and then we were only 2cms away and we kissed. But that was a trick from my side. I swayed the sword on him again and he was shocked. “attack your enemy’s weak point sweetheart” I said and he smiled and we were fighting again. Suddenly, it all changed. I was in a silk fighting suit and sky was in his. Mine was white. Golden curtains, wind and huge room and just then,

“sire! Someone is here to meet you. They are in your sofa room.”

“I’ll be right there.” Sky and I waved each other bye in a traditional way and he went fast to see the person. I was a like a ghost there. No one could see me and I was dreaming. I followed sky.

“hello ed!” he said.

It was ed charms I guessed.

He was talking of something of the annual celebration. He wanted a few more facilities than he was getting. I could see sky getting furious but he didn’t show it maintaining his manners and royal order. I went back to where I was fighting and saw my father fighting with me (in past). I was just wonderful. I was a warrior. I was competing a king and I was just amazing. It ended soon.

“I am proud of my little baby rose” mother came through me. She hugged me and father “you are one of my best warriors darling.” They hugged me and max entered.

“yeah yeah, lets us also have a fight soon” I agreed and then we departed.

On the way to my room where I was following myself, I heard some voices or I should say screams in one of the guest rooms. I walked near to the door with two maids behind me and I heard….a young man.

“we need her. If not then, I don’t know what I’ll do. I just need her”

“I know sweetie just control yourself with the craving, we’ll get her soon. Once you get babies with her then we can discard her.” I ran to sky and told him everything.

“sky they are going to ruin someone’s life sky please find it out and save her sky please.” I was almost crying and sky consoled me.

“take her in comfort for me will you please.” He told one of the maids.

While walking he ran into the general and told “how dare they intend so with my yiana. I’ll cut off their necks” he was almost shouting and was red with anger. He was breathing fast and “and she is so innocent that she thinks its someone else they are going to ruin….general if I loose her, I swear I’ll bring a disaster. She's mine and my responsibility not even a mosquito will hurt her and these filthy squibs…..”

“sire! Please. I understand your feelings but its annual day week and people are around you need to check your….”

“I know” the rage in his eyes, scared even me for a while!

He was almost crying of frustration. They were surely a threat. He went in his room, slammed the door and took out huge clothes, just pieces and had drawing on it. It seemed like a plan. A path. It was under the castle. The measurements were weird. I couldn’t understand them. It was written ½ dracalo. It had rooms it seemed and what not.

Just then, someone came slamming inside and it was my maid.

“sire the princess is looking for you”

“I’ll be right there.”

He washed his face wearing of the anger and went to her with a smile.

“don’t worry she’ll be fine darling” and the maids went out. The picture was fading and I saw the sky’s room where we were fighting. He was holding a glass of water.

“have it and speak to me.”

“sky how much is ½ dracalo”

“oh so you saw that….well its approx. 2 kms in today’s scale.”

“I am going down there.”

“no its old and not opened in ages and no….”

I looked at him with puppy dog eyes….

“fine you can close your eyes now. We’ll go with everyone but tomorrow morning and you'll be hand cuffed with me”

“I love you” I said he smiled and kissed me and picked me up. I wrapped my arms around him and he dropped me on the bed and was on me. We kissed and slept off. He hugged me with fear. He was scared….for me!

----------------

comments awaited!