the blunder!

Chapter 29

The blunder......

I was turning 18 soon. So it would be legal and I would be mature so maybe I didn't need to think so much ab sleeping with him.....but......it was not only about dad s promise I.....I was scared.....extremely scared. I sometimes got sexy feelings but none went up till mating. So I was still deciding and getting prepared. I wanted to do something for him, something that would make him happy. He almost gives up his life for me everyday and I....i am here with this stupid fear.

So we sat there and saw the sun set talking its beautiful colours and the moon rose with the stars with a different soothing charm. It was peaceful. We soon went inside as it was starting to get real cold.

I entered and settled myself and sky came in. I was sitting on the bed. His expressions and walk and actions said that he was extremely happy but still thinking something. What was it. What was worrying him....he came to the bed, sat and removed his footwear. He got up and got both of us tucked inside the blanket.

Sky s diary:

I went and sat on the bed and according to the weather it was getting quite cold for humans. I got in bed and tucked my angel and her prince charming into bed. She didn't know i was so happy to have her in my life. I feel fortunate to have a soul like soul in my demon life. She makes this monster feel. I feel like just keeping on doing everything for her without taking. I just want to give it all. But she was thinking of mating tonight for making me happy. I know her talks and feelings when something about sex comes up. She s still small and doesn't need to face atleast this fear and break her dad s promise for me. She s already going through enough at this tender age and in all this also she s behind making me happy. I was confused, a confused vampire who doesn't know how to refuse his Soulmate for sex.......sounds weird hah but a lot of things around right now are weird......how do I handle this. I didn't know I ll have to face such a situation in my. How do I do it. How do i do it. Whatever it is I have to stop it. She could hurt herself with this and in this hurt I could help so.......whatever however no sex tonight.

She changed.

She took off her shirt as usual. She likes sleeping with the most loose and less clothes at night. She rarely wears a shirt if she wears pajamas and again got tucked inside the blanket and more of Me. She leaned towards me and kissed me. She was laying her head on my chest with her hand below it and looked right through my eyes and I caressed her. She was the most beautiful indeed. She had the silkiest and softest and shunning hair I ve ever seen. She came nearer we kissed again, this time, harshly......very harshly. We were both getting into those feelings and without notice my hands went around her and her clutched my back. I was going mad. I kissed vigorously and started pressing against her and she responded well. Soon, still kissing we both took off our downs and just as I pressed against her again......my part touched hers......she moaned. I was trying but I could not get off her. We were fierce......very fierce today. I pressed her parts and she moaned and held my shirt tightly. I took it off then. I bit her a little and she scratched me a little. Oh! Her scratches and moans.......they were like someone was seducing me badly and challenging me for things. I didn't know when mine started pressing me down and she held me tightly and bit her lip. She was in pain and.....I flunged back in force, looking into her eyes that pour pain by its each sight. I looked at her and I saw marks, marks made by my hand. They were red.....oh! Yes, I was a vampire......shit! What had I done. She gave me an its ok look and I lay besides me. Both OS starring at the top of the tent. She s not moving.....at all. I was going to hurt her much more if I had sex. No, definitely not. I know 18 is a good age and people do it before that only but no......I ll wait for the perfect moment.

We didn't move at all. We didn't talk at all. We just slept. We both understood and had a mutual feeling of forgetting it....

..........

Dreams come true with its cons.....!!!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें