the sweet pain of wait.....of resistance!!

Chapter 13

 the sweet pain of wait.....of resistance!!

i got dressed in a beautiful gown. it was white and glittering. white had always been my favourite colour. it was simple and had a rose on one side. i wore hells and tied my hair up leaving a few open coming on my face. while getting ready, i was feeling as if i have been doing this from ages and this was normal. but then i thought what a freak i was about clothes so i shunned the thoughts and when i looked myself in the mirror, i entered a dream, a dream in a different room, a huge mirror, combing my hair and a white dress again and......sky was shaking me hard. i got out of the dream and forced a smile and came back to normal still wondering in my head and somehow sky was not able to read this thought of mine. then i thought it was just a waste of mine and happy that i knew now how to block thoughts. sky was dressed like a real gentleman waiting for my arm in his. we walked down and others also joined us on the stairs and nina was standing down almost cryinf seeing all her kids coming down happy. i smiled feeling very good from inside. i thought in my mind....i had two beautiful families now and sky smiled at me obviously knowing what i was thinking.

we all had dinner on the huge table but we all sat close so that we could be together and could eat and laugh together. the meal was more than best. it was very delicious.

"after ages i am eating casually and i feel so good and free without those manners" laila (sky's elder sister said).

all the members in his family had two names, one real and one nick.

with filled and over filled stomachs we all went up to sleep the night. i was removing my dress but it seemed that the zip was not moving. sky came from behind and helped me with the zipping part. he unzipped my dress and caressed my back lovingly and lustfully. his fingers tickled me and i was heating up again. he made me turn towards him lifted my chin a little. he came near and nearer every moment. it was just about time when his lips were going to touch mine and.....

"water darling....." nina bursted into the room and we separated as if both are the positives of a magnet. thank god nina did not see what was about to happen. that would have been a very embarassing situation for me.

"ummm....yeah say mum what can i do for you"

"sweetie i need you for a while. there is something i need you to see." she snatched me away and just when i was about to step out of the room scared, sky used his vampire power to rush and zip me again. i felt relieved and gave him a thankful look.

"i am sorry sky. i need to borrow your soul for a while" we both blushed. "you both look perfect together." she added.

i was almost running to keep up with her walk as she was walking real vampire fast and i was a human.

she took out a few jewellery boxes and dresses and showed the clothes to me. she asked me if i liked them and i was more than embarassed and i couldn't answer her but they were gorgeous and she read my mind and told a maid to keep them all in my closet. i was really stuffed with shyness and she kissed me night just like my mum and waved me bye. i went back to the room finding sky already in bed waiting for.

i rushed into the huge wash and stripped and came in my pajamas extra fast and went back. i was tired after the long walk in the huge mansion and forced myself into his arms and slept in no time.

sky's diary:

she was an angel while sleeping. her every move, her talks in sleep and every act was so cute and made me even more mad for her. i heard mum strolling out in the corridor. i sneaked out for a while and went out.

"does she not know about this place and nothing sweetie?" she asked.

"no mum and i don't want her to know before time. we all have to be very careful. she's very sensitive and this could take her in a bad condition and i don't want that" i replied.