Power control training.....!!

Chapter 25

Power control training…..!!

“I want you to think hard and all that hurts and is bad…..” I said waking up after I don’t know how much time.

“what?” he replied.

“sky I have powers. I know that now. I know a couple of them not all but I know them. I need to control it or else it'll happen just like the last time.” I said in broken voice.

“darling….”

“sky….please help me. I think I know why I am here. I am here to finish where this darkness of your life came. The elder vampires who destroyed this kingdom. The kingdom, my home, my family and everything that meant everything to me once. yes sky I am getting it all back. Please help me control these powers and identify all of them.”

“I am proud of you darling and it'll be an honour for me to help you my lady.”

I smiled and closed my eyes again in pain.

I was better after a day and ready to start my training. All were there to help me. I took a deep breath and sky handed me a sword.

“soul now listen to me. Feel the…..”

“sword as a part of your body like an organ and the most important organ…I know.” I smiled and took position.

“my my she's back…the warrior is back” wind whispered to layla.

I swayed it harsh and the movement made the air rush a cry. Sky came up running to me and I broke him down. Then came the fast moves. I was fighting swords with four swordsmen and it was half an hour and I wasn’t tired. Instead I wanted more. I wanted to keep fighting…….just keep fighting but I stopped till they put their hands on their knees.

“I am sorry. Its just that I….”

“its fine my lady….we….understand” wind said in breaking voices.

“soul….” Sky said.

“sky I am so sorry but I just didn’t feel like stopping I was enjoying and….”

He came and grabbed me by my shoulders and kissed my cheek.

“ok warriors time for a feed.” Nina said who was not fighting instead cooking.

I couldn’t eat much.

“you have lost a lot of energy and you need to eat.” Sky said with a stiffed mouth.

“sky don’t speak that way not atleast to her. Behave your table manners.” Nina said.

“I am sorry mother.”

She was still a mother after all.

“and soul dear…..i know you are a princess and you don’t like being ordered or questioned….i know it well but right now I am your mother telling you to stuff in” Nina showed me eyes and I ate. I respected elders. Though I didn’t like orders and question but a mother is an exception!

I ate a little but I ate. Everyone had blood in their glasses but in mine george poured cold water.

“just like always before mistress” I smiled.

“thanks georgie”

“always like before the same” he smiled. He was a little weird with English but still understandable.

We all crossed the spoon and fork on our plates almost at the same time. We waved each other night and went to bed.

“it was a long day wasn’t it yiana”