the house more than of dreams.....!!

Chapter 12

the house more than of dreams.....!!

the beginning of the town had small cute houses, then came a gas station. small shops followed and they were all brands. we probably entered from the porsh area of the town. then came some restaurants and ice cream parlours and when we passed each beautiful smell of each cuisine entered my nostrils nmaking me forget that i have to get thin. the ice cream parlours smelled of freshly made waffle cones, hot chocolate sauce, gelato and what not. my nose was always good for eatables.....lolz. then came cinemas....."my first bite" movie was on board. then all the night life things started like pubs, discs, bars which were closed at the moment. then came few blocks of commercial buildings though small. but still all were made sophisticatedly with glass. it had almost everything but small small.....then finally i could see residential areas planned very beautifully. everything was organised as a small girl decorates her barbie house. it was just too perfect an organisation.

"5 kms from the end of residential areas come fields, farms and a few industries. this town doesn't import or export anything and has an independent government and everything from food to cloth to housing to earning, everything is within these 50 kms area of city. there is nothing you cannot find here. we also have many good brands. only clothes of those brands are imported. this town is on a river bank and so soil is good for growing things" sky said giving me a short info essay on his town. i doubted a little of it having a personal government and all but then sky had said so i didn't want to question.

"what about academics?" i asked curiously.

"i knew that would come up. well that's on the other outskirts near the river and there are almost all fields of everything".

"fantastic. this is amazing. i never thiught that a town could be so independent."

"that has a reason. half the population here is of vampires but you don't need to worry as no1. you belong to my family which is considered the most prestigious, 2. all vampires are let out free only after they can control their thirst and they are also tested and all are kind but yes street robbers are everywhere. vampires are usually considered dangerous and that is true also but in this town there is a strict law book for vampires and here no one is into corruption so everything works smoothly. humans and vampires have a pact. humans will give them blood and they will protect the humans from creatures. rarely any human knows about this town as its very much far from everywhere and we have spread rumours that there are deadly creatures which if disturbed could set the entire earth on fire. so no one even dares and who ever comes here as a stranger is treated normally as a person is treated in cities and they are noy given a clue of our existence and when they leave their memory is erased. we vampires have unique qualities in each and vamps of this place are quite good sometimes bettetr off than humans so you have no need to worry. i can promise that even if you roam out alone late at night, there will be a lot of crowd and the same safety as in day. ok sweetie"

"that was a lot for today"

we soon reached a castle come palace come mansion and i don't know what. half a kilometer was its length and i was spellbound.

"welcome home baby" he kissed me on the cheek.

it was really a palace just like old times only maintained better. it had all mordern decor inside and every room had different styles. one was like old times, one completely modern, one sort of heral and all and it had minimum 15 rooms.

"its 20 sweetheart. we have a lot of guests during parties."

i chuckled. the front rooms had an overview of the forest path. trees on both sides and it was beautiful and the back rooms had a wonderful view of the clear waters of river and also the huge lake of the mansion.