a love.....a dream come true.....a fantasy.....!!

Chapter 6

I don’t know how long I had been on it but when I woke up I was on my bed under my soft cozy thick blanket and all the soft pillows and soft toys around. I tried to move and I could but not much. Even if I moved my legs my every organ and part pained from inside.

“don’t get up you need to rest you haven’t yet cured completely” a voice spoke in my head.

“what happened how did I end up here.” I was scared and helpless as I couldn’t move but then I knew that the voice was not going to harm me but still I was scared. My memory was a bit blurred and couldn’t remember exactly what had happened.

“don’t worry everything is fine now. You were a little drunk and some guys tried to do bad to you but then you were rescued and don’t worry you still hold your virginity. They didn’t even look at any part so don’t worry. Just take care and don’t drink so much or atleast sometimes obey what this voice says”

“I am really grateful but who are you and….” There was silence and I did not get any response.

I cried and I never felt so grateful on my luck to have a secret saviour.

I went to sleep again. I got up at 8 am and when I went down everyone ran to me asking questions.

Then at the end my mom spoke. “let the girl breathe and don’t bother her with these questions. When I find that man I am going to kill him. These days youngsters have forgotten how to drive……” she made me comfortable on the sofa and I couldn’t speak anything and I didn’t feel the need to either. They know that this happened to me due to an accident. I couldn’t understand but then I was relieved as I did not have the energy to worry.

I got up and took a shower and got ready. I sneaked out without letting my parents know I was going out. I went to office. I would get depressed if I stayed home. When I reached there….

“are you alright…..” ben spoke and kept on speaking but I could not pay attention to him after the first line and in the end I just hummed.

“don’t worry no one in the office knows what happened about the accident” he told and I was relieved because if I was asked about it did not know what to answer. When I reached my desk I saw sky sitting already and then found that I had been in bed for two days and he also seemed a bit angry and upset but still was friendly.

i didn’t want to think about it at all as it ached my head to think…..so I let go of it. I could let go most of the things pretty soon.

As I had come in a taxi, while leaving sky offered to ride me home. I agreed and sat in. he took a quite long route but I did not question as I was very comfortable and warm in his company. We did not talk much. He dropped me home and waved me bye and stood there till I went up on which I saw an angry mother and worried father.

“I am sorry but I did not want a cut in my salary” and ran up.

I thought a lot about it later but I couldn’t get anything as to who rescued me. It was a weekend now and I was healing quite soon on the outer and went shopping.

I was carrying a lot of bags when I came out of the shop so accidentally dropped them and a man took my purse and ran away. I followed but I was no where near as I had hurt my knee. I was extremely upset as my purse had many other valuable things my mom, dad and sister gave me. A tear rolled down when I reached home. As soon as I entered my room I went in to change in my pajamas. They are the most comfortable things I feel. Just when I stepped out of my dressing, I saw the curtains fly all over but there was no strong wind out. It was like someone had rushed out of my window but then I thought that I live on the tenth floor and I was thinking bullshit.

I hope into my bed and was very surprised and shocked to find my purse there.

For a moment I stepped away from it thinking it was haunted and then held it from the edge with two fingers and put it in my cupboard.

I have a haunted purse in my bedroom! I thought!

I had supper and went to bed. I had a wonderful dream that night which was kinda after ages. The vampire thing I always wanted with me. I met a vampire and saw everything except the face. He was masked and he was so muscular and warm and cozy and comfortable and everything I ever wanted. I was lying on my bed. He put his hand under my waist and picked me up gently close to him, hugged me. He made me feel the safest creature on earth and filled my entire mind and body with a lot of love, pamper and warmth. I felt blessed and slept on his arms.

I woke up next morning finding my cuddly (the teddy bear I bought from my own first pocket money and I loved it the most of all the other soft toys I had) far away from me which had never happened. I chuckled and thought that after that nice dream I might be with the man. I laughed a bit still feeling blessed and got ready.

It was another usual day and from that night I everyday dreamt of him and always felt him with me no matter where I was. Sometimes I could also feel a presence when I was bathing but then I found no one so just laughed on my stupidity. From that day onwards I always felt that I was never alone and it was very good. I finally had a secret love though imaginary and was happy.