The secret of the secret path!

Chapter 23

The secret of the secret path!

We slept and it was a nice normal sleep. My eyes opened a little early and sky woke up in fear just as I moved. He was in ‘all time awareness and defense mode’ for me I thought.

“whaa..where?”

“sweetie its me don’t worry” I said moving my hand on his forehead. He saw me with his teeny meeny sleepy eyes and smiled. He took my hand in his and got up. He held me hard and “I love you” he said.

“I am afraid soul. I am worried. I cant afford to loose you now soul…..i…” he cried.

Now I was holding him like a baby.

“don’t worry darling I am here and I am fine. Now there look at me…that’s like a good boy and nothing is going to harm me. I am sent by the god almighty to fulfill a task. He thinks I am fit for this or else he wouldn’t have sent me here right sweetie. I have to do this. For you, this town and everyone or else maybe this would bring a disaster and….” He still cried. I kissed him on the forehead. He was better then. We brushed together and he spilt water on me and we played a little with the water and then romanced in it. we bathed and got ready for the day. We were ready in about forty five minutes and then went down. Everyone was already there waiting for us.

“I guess the romance took a little too long” I whispered and we chuckled. We went down and took our places. I always wanted a big family, atleast bigger than I had. I liked it when everyone stayed together, ate together, had fun together and did everything together together. There's so much love then and I got it here. It was wonderful.

“are you not going to tell them our plans today?” I whispered and he was tensed…

“me? Nooo! No no its no…no” he replied. We argued in whispers and then,

“so we are going to the dungeons today hah” wind said in sarcasm.

“oh! Yes…vampire ears” we chuckled.

“are you sure about this sky. You know what all happened there.”

“what….what happened?” I asked.

“ed’s sister, max’s love who died in that mess. She was taken down there and burnt as she was a vampire!” Nina said.

“oh I am so sorry” I said.

“and also that well have to return fast as tonight is full moon so we might have risk of werewolves. They wont harm but when they are hungry all wilds do” wind said.

“we must leave soon then” Laila said.

“yes, well get ready soon into comforts as down there well have to walk a lot” magna suggested.

We went back and all were down in fifteen. I wore sweatpants and a shirt.

“looking sexy cutie” sky said naughtily.

“sky….we are with elders!” I scolded.

Everyone was in similar clothes. I was walking with sky. I was taken to the parking lot and then the stable. Inside the room of hay, beneath the hay, was a door, just like suspense movies. Magna opened it and waved everyone to move in and we were instructed to only whisper and not speak for the spirit of max’s girlfriend still was there and we didn’t want to disturb her!

we climbed down the stairs. The thing was full of cobwebs and dust and I hated it. dust always brought irritation to my eyes so…

“close your eyes baby” sky said.

And he used his vampire blow and blew off the webs and dust for a mile. I smiled. He wrapped his hand around my waist and we moved on. We kept walking and walking and when we reached near the end, we heard voices, voices of her ghost.

“she's in pain sky.” I had tears in my eyes.

“she's in real pain”

“yes, dear she is. Her death was painful.” Nina said.

We didn’t see her but her cries brought real pain to my soul, it was as if I could feel her pain. When we reached, it was like a small house under the huge castle. It was very old and dirty but it was cold. There were five rooms and huge rooms.

“this was for emergency in case if something happened and the royals had to be moved to a safer place and…princess….here’s yours” wind said pointing towards a room. It again had double doors, infact it was the only one with double doors and when I entered, I saw a bed like something and a closet like something and a wash like something and the dresses in cupboards were in an extremely bad shape. All dirty and torn and degraded.

“I understand four rooms, whose is the fifth and if you were so close to our family then where’s yours.” I asked.

“its about to come. The fifth room is mine as I was to be always near you” sky said.

Their and our rooms were separated by a small living, round in shape and there was a skeleton of a girl, almost my height.

“that’s her . she was burnt here and then the rest was tied. Her family said that she brought a disgrace to them.” Wind explained and I felt a needle pinch pain right through my heart. I moaned.

“I can feel it. I can feel a little how she might have felt, right in my heart. I… can…I cant…breath”

Sky took me in his arms and sat down. He told me to keep breathing how much ever we could as there was no fridge or kitchen here for ant help. I was listening. His voice was fainting. His face and everything was fading….and I passed out.

Soul’s diary:

I passed out. I was here, when it all happened, when she was burnt. Her screams, cries for mercy I heard them all.

“you know how powerful that girl is. She has more powers than us vampires. You know that don’t you little girl.” Her mother said and they all enjoyed burning and I was screaming to, no matter they couldn’t hear me. I cried in that pain. She was being burnt and I was in pain. They held a stake through her heart and I felt it!

I could feel the pain….i could feel it. even when sky was tensed and worried I could feel it. yes, I felt all the pain others felt and who were near to me. I felt it.

I felt it all and I was fainting….!!

Sky’s diary:

She passed out again. Maybe she found out the reason due to which she couldn’t finish it last time. She felt it. I don’t know what she saw but whatever it was, she was getting cold. She was getting cold real fast.

We had to get up fast. I picked her and we all ran vampires and we were up in five minutes. We took her up in the room and start the heater and rubbed her palms and feet and everything. After half an hour, her breath was normal. But she was shivering. I took off my shirt and hugged her tight to give her my body heat.

Vampires were cold only on the out but they could give out body heat when they wanted. I took her tight and lay in the warm blanket with her. She was normal in fifteen but still sleeping. I saw what she was going through and it was taking away my breath but then I calmed myself because she could feel it all and would get worse. So I kept breathing and being normal and not thinking or doing anything.

-----------------

are you guys liking it?