The starting of my past life again.....

Chapter 19

The starting of my past life again…..

It was morning now and I got up at my usual time. I went down seeing everyone just in time for breakfast. I climbed down the stairs in my pajamas a shirt and a stoll wrapping me around with cute slippers.

“morning sweetie. We were just waiting for you to wake up and have breakfast with us” Nina said. I noticed that not many members of the family spoke a lot. During conversation, I found out that only Nina, wind, laila and magna were sky’s real family and others were far away cousins just staying with them for a while and that while ended just after breakfast. We waved them bye and we hugged. It was quiet now.

I was dizzy and lazy but strong and no one needed to ask me as they already knew it all.

“do you want to get rid of all this?” sky asked concerned.

I looked at him.

“I mean if its too early or if its bothering you then, sweetie you have to let it go. You cant run behind spirits like that, they’ll come after you even if you don’t want……”

“I am fine and ready for it sky. I am strong. I might seem weak on the outer but I am strong inside and I am fine” I cut his words.

“I love you and I am worried”

“I know. But don’t be. If the occasion calls for it I can handle a zillion serious problems at a time.”

“well said princess.” He kissed my forehead and we all decided to go through it. we would be normal all day doing activities and all and just at night we would be waiting for me to get visions and spirits flying around. This was destiny. I was here to complete something that I left in the previous birth. It was definitely difficult but it was to be done and I was so ready for it.

So we were behaving normal, the men went to work and the ladies also went to the work but they were behind to be with me. We went to the market to grab a few things. We had a long list. We took vegetables, flour, fruits, liquids and what not. Then we went shopping. We grabbed a lot of good clothes and I was being normal. Later that day, early in the evening, we decided to go to the beach. We all grabbed nice good bikinis.

The men came back just in time. They had a little food and for vampires as you say, blood and we went for the beach. It was beautiful. It was quiet, breezy, cold, the water was shinning in the sun and it was so clear and blue. A real beauty. We went out to change and I too changed but with a sarong wrapped around me. I was shy wearing like that in front of elders of the family but when I saw everyone seemed so young and not dad and mom….they were vampires you see. The men went surfing and the women read magazines on the beach. I didn’t want to do that so I just went for a long cold swim. I swam and swam and I saw beautiful creatures under water. Very soon I was far and I was alone and I was with I always wanted, water. I love it. just floating and dissolving yourself in it and letting it play with you and the entire world under it. it’s a miracle. It was beautiful. The sun had started setting and it was a little faster than usual so I thought I should go back. I started swimming back.

I swam and swam a lot but didn’t find the shore I left. I found one more beautiful. I freaked for a moment but then, that couldn’t scare me long. I saw the princess 15 years old almost coming out and maids running to wrap her in towels. She was a princess. Everything from her suit, towel maids, was so royal. She changed and left and took the walk instead a beautiful palanquin. She walked with her maids happily and I followed. Probably no one could see me. On half way I found sky. He ran into her and hugged her and everyone turned faces paying respect to their privacy. She was blushing like hell. After she’s me!

Later I saw them walk alone and could see the same love for her that he had for me now in his eyes….yes he loved me and loves me. The maids followed at a distance. When the palace came which was even more beautiful than it is now. He was back on his manners for the princess. He escorted her inside. It seemed the entire palace knew about their relation.

She was playful and good to everyone. She didn’t see them as any unequal to hers. She was always happy and jumping around and playing and having fun. She would also laugh and make others also laugh. She greeted everyone whenever she met. She was just amazing. A good human and a good princess.

When her room came, he kissed her and waved bye. It was the same room with the double doors. Just when she opened it……

“soul….wake up….please wake up” and I opened my eyes for a crying sound of sky.

“don’t dare scare me like this.”

“what happened sky”

“you were drowning” he held me hard as if someone was going to snatch me from him.

“I am fine sky I just saw how much you loved me and love me.” He understood and smiled.

I stood up and was able to walk though sky wouldn’t let me. He wiped me as if I were a baby.

“sky….”

“not a word from you ok” and I was shut. But I smiled. He cared and I liked that.

He made me dry with his vampire blow and I put my sarong and put me in the car.

“its late and time to go back princess.” Wind told.

I was happy but felt weird that elders were giving this respect. “umm…I would really like you to call me soul…I cant digest this respect from elders. I am younger than you and I should be giving you respect” he smiled and drove. We reached the mansion and got ready for dinner. We had bath and smelled the food on the stairs. It was delicious. It was pasta and lasagna and everything Italian as I liked it.

“thank you george” I smiled at the waiter as he served me.

“you are just like you were always equal with everyone little one” he said and I smiled.

We had supper and were ready for a nap and I was ready for what was to come.