The spirits come to me dead.....

Chapter 18

The spirits come to me dead…..

Sky’s diary:

I could read her mind but not very clearly and I knew she was stressed and pissed. She had to rake care of herself if she had to go through all this and I wanted to keep her happy. She was confused and so much was going inside her head and she had to relax so I thought of a little something naughty. I knew she hadn’t done this for a while and it would pain so I did it all when she was engulfed in a storm of thoughts of confusion and love and everything. Just when I did it, she was relaxing and that time she hadn’t had anything in her mind, nothing just pure love.

There we were naked without seeing each other lying there just like that on each other feeling the heat and love pass through our cold bodies. I looked in her eyes and there was so much love for me, just like she had previously. I miss my little princess. It has been ages and I’ve got her again now and this time I am not loosing her. She's mine and nothing will happen to her this time. This time she won’t be alone fighting out there.

We slept then. That sleep reminded me of the sleep I used to have with her.

……………..

When I got up sky was still sleeping with his one hand under my waist and still naked and suddenly I realized, so was i. I was a still lazy but I got up. I didn’t know whether it was day or night and as a matter of fact I didn’t bother when I had someone like sky and a mission of life. I went into the huge washroom, seriously this was the best one I've ever seen. I brushed my teeth sitting on the wash and stripped for a shower. I felt the cold water travel down my body and leaving it real warm. Yes, my body was very warm. The water hot when it left my foot. I shampooed and scrubbed myself with a baby milky soap. It smelled good. After I think twenty minutes I got out wiped myself, wrapped a sexy off shoulder short bath robe and went to the dressing section where I had my super cool and all sorts of clothes. I've never been this mad for clothes but after seeing these, anyone would go mad. I slid the door and….

“aaaaaa……….” I saw a lady hung to the ceiling. She was moving and still alive and I kept on the panic and went close to her. I tried picking her up so her knot could loosen. I went close held her legs but caught hold of my own hands. My hands went through her and I could not control the freak. She was still moving. “skyyy” I shouted and he jumped in.

“save her sky pick her up. She’s alive” he looked at me with confusion.

“don’t just stand there please just….” I looked at him confused and I tried to catch her and I was going mad. Sky picked me up from behind.

“stop it sky she’s alive we have to help please…just….” I cried.

“she’s my mother sky….isn't she?” I cried.

“and it’s a spirit right sky”

“sky…save her please”

“sweetie…” I crawled down his leg and cried the hell out. I was getting my memories of my previous life back.

Sky’s diary:

“she’s getting memories of her past life. First she was going behind his and now when she’s not, those things are coming around her. We could stop her but none can stop spirits and her dreams and we all are aware and we now have to take proper care unless she gets through all this.” I said to the family since we are lately having a lot of family meetings.

We decided to tell her some basic things but for my surprise, on the mother thing. I mean I was expecting a pass out but then, its was her mother after all soothing her in her thoughts that’s the way she knew who she was and when a mother handles, its no more a worry for others. She was asleep but we had to tell her now, she had the right. She’s just the little girl she was ages ago and I am still proud, worried, but proud of her.

………………..

Soul’s diary:

I was sleeping but I was thinking. I was able to see and think and I was alive in the dream that I was seeing. I was now aware a little of everything that was happening. It was destiny to be here again. I was in my own house of previous life like a guest today. This was the palace and this town used to be a very prosperous and happy town…..and I was the princess the “our beloved princess”. The one loved by all and every person of the town. There was this thing in me, a light, an energy, something that can’t be put in words, in me that made me loved and of course I loved them and everything and everyone, I used to feel non-living living things living, I used to love them so much. I know it because I saw images and sort of what we say today videos, in my dreams. I woke up normal and I thought, that I was ready. I was ready for everything that was suppose to come because I was not weak and these things and spirits were my family. They were in no ways going to harm me and even if anything was then I was prepared. I got up and I was strong now to see any ghost or any situation or any scene. I was ready.