Annalise

I can't believe the nerve of Jason. How could he do this to me. He was supposed to care for me. By now the music has turned down. I decided to go in the direction Jason & that girl went. I called his phone & followed the sound of his ringtone. I stopped when I heard a "Shh" in the distance.

"Hello?"

"Wassup?" I said in a low-voice.

"Nothing much."

"Is the party over yet?" I asked like I had no clue what was going on.

"Uh, no."

"Why is it so quiet then?" I asked. Waiting to catch him in a lie.

"Because I'm in the bathroom upstairs away from the party."

"Oh. Well when you coming home?"

"Whenever I'm ready. Now bye." He said annoyed. After he hung up I just stood there looking at the phone.

"Who was that?" The girl said.

"Just this person I'm living with wondering when I'm gonna be home so they can lock up the garage." He lied. Wow. Imma confront him with this tomorrow. But I need evidence. I pulled out my phone & recorded their conversation.

"Well you can chill at my place for the night if you want..." I rolled my eyes.

"Sure. I just have to text my roomy & tell them I'm not coming home." He pulled out his phone & started typing but I didn't get a message.

I kept recording for awhile & then they left. I made my way back to the house & I bumped into somebody.

"Oh my bad. Shawty" he said. "Annalise?" I looked up recognizing the voice. It was Ryan. Woah. He looked different.

"Uh. Ryan?" I asked.

"Yea. Are you okay?" All the events happening at this party came back to my mind. I really liked Jason & was truly & genuinely heart broken. Maybe this is all karma coming back to bite me in the behind. A rush of tears coming running out if my eyes.

"C'mon. Let's get out if here." We made our way to a car, I'm guessing it's his because he unlocked it & we climbed in the back seat. We sat there in awkward silence.

"Wow, you look different." I said breaking the silence.

"Yea. I kinda got a make-over." He said. It was awkward again.

"Look. I'm sorry. I treated you the way that I did. I was a total & complete jerk. I just don't understand how I was so mean to you & you are helping me." I said wiping a few tears. He grabbed my hand and wiped the remaining tears.

"When you really love something, you can't give up on it." He looked me into my eyes & kissed me. I felt this rush. It's something I've never felt before. All along the love of my life was standing right I front of me & I never noticed or realized it.

"Gosh! I really messed up. I need to make things right with everyone." I called up the girls & told them it was an emergency. We needed to talk!