Annalise

I woke up to Serenity licking my face. I petted her and said a goodmorning, and checked my alarm. I had only 5 more minutes until my alarm would go off. I decided to use those 5 minutes to just lay there. No sense in getting up earlier than I needed to. I shut my eyes literally for 2 seconds and my alarm went off. I slammed my hand turning it off, I really hate the sound of it. I texted Jason a goodmorning and slowly got out of bed so I could get dressed for school. I grabbed an apple and headed out the door without saying a word. I was walking to school and someone came and put their hand over my mouth and was carrying me.

"MMMMFFFMFMMMFFF" I said trying to get away. I've never been so terrified in my life.

"Chill out!" He said laughing. That voice is so familiar. I turned around and it was Jason. I punched him in the chest.

"BOY! What the heck were you thinking? Forreal! I thought somebody was going to take me and rape me!" I said breathing heavy. He was still laughing.

"Goodmorning!" I just looked at him with a mad face. "Awe, come on babe. It was just a joke."

"So, I literally almost pee'd AND I almost started crying. You can't play with that kind of stuff." I said seriously, still a little shaken up.

"Well, i'm sorry. I truly am.." He stood infront of me and looked me in my eyes. "I did't mean to scare you that bad. I'm sorry, again." He then kissed me. I smiled.

"Apology accepted." This boy just does something to me. I don't know what it is. As we were walking, Ryan came up towards me with a huge grin.

"Good morning gorgeous." He said.  Jason looked at him side ways.

"Uhm, I don't know what you think you're doing, but this is my girl. Sooo you kinda need to back off. Thanks." And Jason put his arm around me and we walked off leaving Ryan there by himself. I felt kind of bad, but then again I had Jason, so why was I Trippin?

We walked into the school together. Jason was holding my books and my backpack. All eyes were on us. ALL eyes. Girls and guys. The girls were rolling there eyes and the guys were nodding there heads . We arrived at his locker.

"So are you meeting me  before or at lunch?" I asked. 

"Before lunch." I was about to say something when a girl appeared out of nowhere.

"Hey. Jason right?" She asked.

"Yes, that's me. How may I help you?" 

"I was just wondering if you could come to my party Friday night?" She asked batting her $2 eye-lashes. "You can bring a friiieennd." Then she winked. I snatched the flyer out her hand.

"WE will definitely be there!" I put a ton of emphasis on the we.. She rolled her eyes at me and smiled at Jason and left.  "We are not going." He looked at me weird.

"What do you mean WE. Speak for yourself! I'm most definitely going." 

"Uuuuhm...no you're not."

"U hmmm, yes I am." He said mocking me. 

"Go to that party and see what happens." He laughed in my face. Is he seriously laughing right now? 

"Listen, sweetheart. I'm going to that party. You on the other hand, are not going." I then started to laugh.

"Yes I am. If you're going than I'm going."

"Don't be a follower. Do you." He started to walk away but then turned around. "And I know you're not gonna break up with me. You need me more than I need you. You're replaceable, remember that." He kissed me then walked to class. I took a look around to see who all saw what happened. No one. That's good. I went to the restroom and fixed myself up and went  to class.