Jasmine

We ,Daniel and I and Aubrey, went to go grab Taliyah then we went to go get Ryan.

"So, I've been saving some money up for this new laptop, but I'd rather spend it on my new look." Ryan said.

"Don't worry homey, we got you! Keep saving up that money." Aubrey added. "We all put our spare change together and it came out to a pretty huge amount. Don't worry."

"Thanks yall. "

"No problem." We all said. "Hey, hook my phone up to the car so I can play my music." Everyone looked at each-other. "Awe, c'mon trust me!" Everyone shrugged their shoulders and I hooked his phone up. To our suprise, he had all the latest songs. I just totally judged this boy, I thought he was gonna have some weird music. But I guess not.

We finally arrived at the mall. We went to a few different stores and got a ton of outfits for him wear. Plus a couple for us to wear as well. Hey, we have to look fly too. We took him to the barbershop to get his haircut to a fade. After we sat down to got some food.

"Now, let me tell you. All the girls are going to be all up on you. Some just want to be with you because, 1.You look good." Aubrey said.

" 2.Because every other girl wants you." Daniel added.

"Girls are just like guys, if everyone wants, a lot of people want it, everyone wants it."

"It doesn't matter how crappy, not saying that you're crappy, but it doesn't matter what it is. That never fails."

"Now, you can tell if a girl wants to be with you for your new 'fame'. It's really not that hard to tell. All she would want to do Is just take pictures and post them. She'll also be pushy and make you go out to show you off like you're a prized possesion."

"Now ya girl Annalise...ha-ha-ha!" Taliyah laughed, "Now, she's gonna see how fly you look and come running to you. Because we all know, well maybe not everybody, but I know that Jason is gonna mess up pretty soon. I want you to make her work for it."

"Isn't that bad though?" Ryan asked.

"NO! It's kind of like she's getting a taste of her own medicine." Even though we didn't really know Ryan like that, we still took him in and treated him like he's been with us forever. It's just the nice thing to do.

We packed up our trash and things and got dressed for the party, and headed to it. The house was a great size. It was big. There was a lot of people everywhere; in the kitchen, in the pool area, bathroom, any kind of room you could think of, that's where people were. Everyone kind of got lost in the crowd, including Daniel. I couldn't find him for awhile so I went to one of the quieter places and sat down and texted Daniel. Soon, a boy came and sat down next to me.

"I'm taken." I said not looking up from my phone.

"I know, I just came to sat hey to an old friend." The voice was familiar so I took a look up and it was Maverick. I instantly hugged him.

"OH MY GOSH! Maverick, I'm so sorry! I didn't know you were here!...what are you doing here?" He laughed. 

"I kinda live here, and this is kinda my party, well, me and my sister's." My eyes widened.

"No way!! No way!!"

"Yes way!! Yes way!!" He said mocking me.

"Ha-ha-ha!" I said sarcastically, "you're still the same old Maverick."

"Yea, I know. But you like it, well me." He flashed a smile. We sat there and talked for awhile, for a moment I forgot we were at a party until people were chanting and watching others dance. I grabbed Maverick and we went to go see what the commotion was about.