Annalise

We got to my house and it was late. 

"I had fun Jason." We smiled

"Same here." It was an awkward silence.

"Sooo, imma go inside now because i'm tired. Sooo, good night." I said and speed-walked into the house. I went into my room and looked in the mirror. "Ugh! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! 'Im tired, soooo good night!' What was I thinking?" I never had a guy make me so nervous before. This is all new to me. My phone went off and it was a text from Jason. "Look out your window."

I went to my window and there was a little puppy running around in my back yard. I ran to the back yard and brought the puppy inside.  I texted Jason.

He is so adorable! Awee! Thanks!

Anything, anytime, you just name it. He replied. I gotta call Jasmine and Taliyah...wait. They're mad at me. Well Taliyah is. I'm not sure about Jasmine. Maybe I'll call her and see what's up.

"Hello?" Jasmine said.

"Hey, it's me." I said.

"I know." It was kind of awkward.

"So i'm not even gonna sugar coat it. Are you still my bestie or what?" She sighed.

"I'm not gonna lie, you did Taliyah so wrong today. Its crazy. You obviously knew she still had feelings for Jason and you didn't even ask her can you talk to him. I honestly believe Jason and Taliyah was gonna fix their relationship. And not only did you 'take' Jason, you also tried to 'take' Aubrey. You knew she was trying to get with him. But nooo, you wanted to be a whore and talk to every walking thing! Girl, you can't be so selfish. Friendship aint all about that. I'm just being 100." I was tooken back. Did she just call me selfish and a whore?

"Jasmine, I can't believe you said those things about me!" 

"I call it like I see it, girl. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, chances are, its a duck." By now I was upset so I didn't say anything.

"I guess I know where I stand." And I hung up the phone. I have absolutely no-one to talk to. I post a status. Me & Bae against the world...

As soon as I put that up, people started commenting, liking and sharing it. I turned my phone off and just looked up at my ceiling. These few days are gonna be kind of different without those 2. I just sat there with my new puppy.

"Im gonna name you...Serenity. Yea, Serenity." I was petting Serenity until she fell asleep. I just looked at her, she looked so peaceful. Like everything in her life was just going great, while mine was spiraling downward. My momma never listens to me and is never home. Dad? What's that? To make it worse i'm the only child. So im just by myself. So really it's Me against the World...