Annalize~Her House

I can't believe all my friends turned on me! I started to pace back and forth in my room, while Jason just looked at me.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked.

"All my friends left me...I have no-one now." I said. He got up and held me by the waist.

"You got me. I'm still your number one. I'll be everything that they were and more. I'll be by your side no matter what. Ride or die type stuff." Jason said to me. I blushed, he is just so charming.

"Okay, I'll hold you to that."

"How about I treat you to a date. After all that crazy stuff that's been going on lately, we need a break." I agreed going up the stairs.

"I'll be ready in 45. Feel free to watch TV or go to the game room, better yet. Go shopping for a new outfit." I gave him $300 and he left. I played some music and took a shower. Jason is just so, so, I don't have any words to describe him. Every time I say his name I picture hearts, flowers, and a ring! Something about that boy just drives me crazy!

I hop out of the shower and try to decide what I was going to wear. I don't know where we're going so I got out some light blue shorts with a laced white shirt and white sandals. Of course I accessorized! It's only right! After a while of examining my outfit in the mirror, I heard the doorbell ring. I checked the clock.

"45 minutes have gone by already? Woah. That was way to fast." I went to the door and there was Jason standing there with chocolate and a teddy bear. I hugged him. This is just amazing; he's amazing. "Thank you so much! Where are we going?" I asked curiously.

"Don't worry about it, just sit back and enjoy the ride." He kissed me and we left to wherever. We didn't ride for very long. He pulled up to this arcade.

"You're taking me to an arcade? You may have taken your little 'hood rats' here, but I'm classy!" I asked with disgust. He just looked at me blankly.

"Just get out the car."

"There's not even that much people here!" I whined.

"Just be patient, girl." I folded my arms, not holding his hand. An arcade for a first date!? Who do he think this is? I walked beside him and he just walked in. It was kind of dark and he flipped a switch and the place was beautiful! It had relationship quote posters everywhere, roses on the floor. And there wasn't anyone in here besides the workers. It was just us. "Are you still upset now?" He asked.

"No. Wow! How-how did you do this is 45 minutes?" I asked astounded.

"Actually it was 25, but I know people." He winked at me. "Now let's play some games!" He got out this card and we started to play games. We took millions of pictures and just had fun. We raced with go-karts and I won! He was so mad.

That boy is just so silly and fun. We ate pizza and I realized that you don't need the finer things in life to be happy. As long as you have that one person that will like you for you, life becomes better.