Chapter 2~Jasmine ~Sunday Night-Monday

I just got out of the shower and went to lay down. I wasn't really tired, but I was almost there. I decided to scroll through my news feed when I see something that stopped my heart. I clicked on the picture and there is Daniel with another girl. I stared at the picture for a long time. Maybe this wasn't what it seems. Maybe i'm just in over my head. I read the caption and it said My baby since forever, My love, My everything. So maybe I wasn't seeing things. I called Daniel and he answered.

        "Sooo. What's up with you and, uuhh, what's her name, Sheila?"

        "Nothing serious. We just friends." If I could reach through this phone and slap him, I would! I know he's lying. You can't post a picture with you and some girl with a caption like that and say that ya'll are just friends.

        "Really Daniel? Really? You just a lying-cheatin-stupid boy! How you going to just sit here and lie and say she's just a friend, when I seen the picture of you and Sheila? How?" I yelled at him throught the phone.

        "What are you doing lurking through her page anyway?" I was astounded.

        "1.Dont try and turn this on me and 2. I wasn't lurking I was scrolling through my news feed. Next time you decide to cheat make sure one of the girls aren't my friends!" I hung up the phone and just layed there in my bed. All of this was just too much to take in at once. How could Sheila do this and she knew we were dating? I just don't understand guys and girls these days. I unlocked my phone and went to my notes and started to write.

He said he wouldn't cheat

He said he wouldn't lie

He said that he would never make me cry

I was laying in his bed of lies

I didn't even know it

The evidence was all around

He always showed it

Now I have my head hung down

                                            ~***~

        I woke up from another night of crying myself to sleep from a dude that didn't give a care about me. I guess im okay now, maybe. I hopped out of my bed and got dressed putting on some capris and a plain gray shirt. I wasn't feeling it today. I just put my hair in a ponytail, and headed out towards my moms car to go to school. I walked into the building and acted like nothing  happened. I met with the girls.