Aubrey ~ Pool & House

Taliyah got pushed into the pool. At first I thought nothing of her flapping and flailing her arms in the water, I thought she was swimming, but after awhile she stopped and just floated there. I quickly jumped in and carried her out of the water. I proceeded to doing CPR on her.

"Don't just stand there go get the car!" I yelled at whoever. I heard keys jingle and feet hurriedly leaving. I kept doing CPR and she finally coughed up some water and was conscience again.

"Are you okay?" I asked. She just sat up and starred.

"I-I- I almost died. I almost DIED!" She then started to cry. " I almost died. I almost died!" It's like she was panicking about the events that occurred. I kind of felt sad for her. Jasmine came back and just stared. I was picking up Taliyah and then Jason came and tried to be the "life-saver".

"I got this bro." He tried to carry Taliyah, I kind of snatched her away and mugged him and left. The car ride was quiet until Annalise broke the silence.

"Im sorry Taliy-"

"Enough with the bs Annalise! You always take things to far! Forget you Annalise." Taliyah said.

"I know why your mad. Your mad because I took Jason away from you!" The car got very silent.

"No, im mad because your being a bad friend. I been with you through everything. I stuck with you even though the boys used to use you for sex and they called you some very bad names. I been with you even when you had that STD. I been with you even when those girls was talking about you behind your back. But I guess you forgot all about that. You know what, Im done talking about this...just dont hit my phone up. BOTH OF YA'LL!" After that the whole entire ride going back to Jasmine's house was quiet.

Nobody said a word, no one made a sound. You could hear what people in China were whispering. We arrived at Jasmines house and everybody sat down in the living room, except for Taliyah. She went straight to Jasmine's room. Jason was about to follow her, but I stopped him.

"And what are you doing?" I asked him.

"I'm going to check on Taliyah to see if she's okay." I just laughed in his face.

"Did you not hear what she said to you in the car? She doesn't want you to talk to her! Leave her alone. You was stupid to let her go, so its your fault!" He stepped closer to me. I didn't move, I wasn't scared.

"I didn't let her go, she left! It's a difference!" I laughed at him again. He is really stupid!

"You probably did something stupid to make her leave, but I bet-I bet with all the money I have, that you didn't try and win her back. I bet you didn't even talk to her and just kept posting pictures of you and your new 'girlfriends'" This time he got in my face. While we arguing another dude came through the door. "Oh, so you mad now? You mad that i'm telling the truth? Ha. I don't get childish boys like you! Swing on me, I dare you to." He just sized me up and walked away.

"Come on Annalise, let's go." After that they left through the door.

"Jasmine, what did I miss? I missed a fight? MAN!!" The boy said.

"No there wasn't a fight, Daniel." Jasmine laughed and hugged him. " You so stupid!"

"We need to go check on Taliyah." I suggested. Jasmine nodded and we proceeded to her room. When we got there Taliyah was laying on the bed with headphones in, music blasting.

"Oh no, she's got Migo's on...she is really upset." Jasmine sighed. I have to cheer her up, I have to. I know what she's feeling and I didn't like it.