Jasmine~ Bathroom

I never in my life thought I would fight over a dude. Well, I didn't fight over a dude, I fought because she basically picked up my feelings and threw them to the ground and stomped and spit and disrespected it. 

        "JAS! Did you hear anything I just said?" 

        'You want the truth or you want a lie?" I asked jokingly. She laughed a little.

        "I'll take that as a no, I guess..." I shook my head. She started talking again about not giving him a second chance and how he is this and that. Usually she always wants other people to give each-other  a second chance and she was going back on everything she usually says. I know something is wrong. Something just isn't right.

        "Taliyah I know i'm not good right now, but are you good? I can't get better if you're not good." I said walking towards her. She sat down on her bookbag on the floor, while I squatted next to her.

        "I'm fine, don't worry about me." I looked in her eyes and it looked like she wanted to just ball up and die and cry.

        "Something is wrong and we will get to the bottom of it tonight. Tonight, you're coming over and we are having ice-cream and watching Netflix." She shot her head up.

        "PLEASE NOO! Don't make me do that! You always make me talk about my feelings. Fine, I'll tell you what's wrong right now! I'll tell you!" She said real fast. I just laughed at her.

        "Nope , it helped last time so we are doing it again. Your walking to my house this after school. Sooo, be ready!" She sighed and finally gave in.

"Are we inviting Annalize? 'Cuz I don't know..."

"We are inviting her! Whether you like it or not. Something is going on and even though i'm not fine, I will fix this, whatever it is." I gave her a hug and the bell rung signaling that lunch was over. I walked her to her new class and she had class with Annalize and that boy that Annalize was with. Gosh, I wish I was in that class to see what happens!