Jasmine

I couldn't get last night out of my head. Like, i'm doubting him and I honestly don't like it. Maybe I should trust him, ya know? Maybe he is doing the right thing and trying to make things better between us too. I hope he knows that still won't change the fact that i'm not putting out. I'm not trying to be like Annalise. All these guys be talking about her and stuff, its just crazy. Poor, Annalise. Our phone conversation didn't go well. I was hoping that she would see her wrongs and try to fix them. But she didn't. She thought I was being rude and nasty to her, and honestly I was just trying to help her out.

"Ms. Homes! The answer to number 8 please." I shot my head towards the front of the class, and looked around the room. Everyone was staring at me.

"Uh, The answer to number 8 is Oxygen Hydroxide." I answered confident in my answer. Chemistry was my strongest subject. 

"Next time, answer the first time I ask you." I rolled my eyes. I hate teachers like that.

"Did you just roll your eyes?" He asked.

"Yes I did." I simply replied.

"I don't like when students give me attitude."

"Well I don't like when teachers give me attitude and don't acknowledged when their student is right and gives them their credit when it's due. Looks like we're both in a situation we don't want to be in." The class was full with O's and Oh's. 

"Well, how about you take this worksheet and do it in ISS (In School Suspension), it's worth a test grade." I grabbed my stuff.

"Well, have fun giving me an A!" I said and closed the door. I was walking to the ISS room and knocked on the door. When I walked in Daniel and Sheila was in there. The ISS teacher don't really care about what we do if there's only a little bit of people inside. I found a seat closest to Daniel.

"And what are you doing here?" Daniel asked. Sheila just gave me the side-eye. I just smiled at her. If she can be petty, why can't I?

"I rolled my eyes at the teacher, and he wrote me up I guess." Daniel shook his head.

"You have to control that attitude." I looked at him.

"Control my attitude?! Boy get OUT-ta here with that." I said trying to calm down. "And besides he disrespected me first." Daniel laughed.

"Exhibit A." Daniel and I was just laughing. Of course, Sheila felt left out and decided to speak up.

"Well I'm in here because I was cussin in class." She said, like she was proud of what she did.

"OOO baddie!" I said sarcastically. Every eye was on me. Daniel's eyes especially, they were wide like telling me to keep my mouth shut. I looked at him the same way.

"Well, anyway. Daniel we chilling this weekend?" 

"No." I said before Daniel could answer while doing my worksheet.

"I'm sorry, I thought I asked Daniel." She said trying to be sweet. I laughed at her.

"You were. Daniel and I are one. We are DATING , if you know what that means." I said not looking up from my worksheet.

"Alright, lets just drop the subject and move on." Daniel said.

"I agree." Sheila said. I really wanna stab her with this pencil, but the Lord is telling me no, don't do it.

"So Daniel, this weekend we should go to the arcade. I have some money saved up." I said nonchalantly doing my worksheet.

"Yea, that sounds cool. But you don't need to use your money. I already told you about that. I gottchu!" He said smiling at me. I was just lost in his eyes.

"That's bs." Sheila said. My neck turned so fast towards her.

"And you mad, for what? That Daniel's with me? I swear hoes so stupid these days! If you would just carry yourself with respect and dignity the next guy won't think of you as just a hit it and quit it. So you can't be mad at me or Daniel. Matter of fact, it's not even our problem, its a you problem. You can change, but for some reason you just like being that way." She never looked so angry in her life. I just stared at her.

"Excuse me. But I am not a hoe. And if you keep disrespecting me you can catch these hands." I looked at Daniel.

"Uhh, Daniel, baby, you might wanna look away, cuz you bout to see a side of me, you aint never seen." Daniel was just staring at both of us not knowing what to do. "And you can be in denial as much as you want to, but you're. a. hoe. You're such a hoe that even the teachers know about you. I'm suprised that they still let you go to the bathroom. Aaannddd you forever in the boys bathroom! I know you don't have a penis, sooo there's really no other explanation." I just looked at her. 

She got up, so I got up. She swung first, and hit me. I swung second and got her in the jaw, making her back up a little. I could see Daniel in my peripheral vision and he was recording. I know I gotta show out now. She came back at me and trying to grab my hair. I moved out of the way and she tripped over a chair and fell. I got ontop of her and started hitting her. Late as ever, the ISS teacher came and broke up the fight.

"Sheila go to the principle's office. I will be calling to make sure she knows you're coming." Sheila left and everything got quiet again. "This kids always messin up my day. Can't keep they hands to themselves. Or they stuff in they pants. They need Jesus." She just sat down and typed on her computer. 

Daniel and I just looked at each-other and started laughing. The bell went rang and Daniel and I left. We were only in there for one class period.