Taliyah ~ Car/Pool

We all hop into Jasmine's car to go to the pool. Jasmine is driving, I made sure Aubrey sat in the front AWAY from Annalise, and Jason, Annalise and I sat in the back. This ride is the worst ride I've ever encountered in my life. I mean, the whole, and yes I do mean the whole time Annalise was flirting and talking to Aubrey. Ooooo sometimes I just want to slap her! She know what she does...its no secret!

I just don't understand girls like her. We arrive at the pool and I find a shady area to sit down and just read. I'll get in the pool eventually but right now, I need to just ooossssaaaaa...I started to read The Bluford High Book series. I love those books! As soon as the book started to get good, it got tossed to the ground by none other than, Annalise. I quickly got up.

"Have you lost your mind? Are-are you insane? Annalis, please go get my book...RIG-right now." I said trying to be as calm as possible. Its not the time or the place to show out at.

"Come on Taliyah! Get in the pool, have a little fun!" She replied.

"Annalise...Get. My. Book." Everyone is just staring at me.

"I bet if I through you book in the water you'll finally get in the pool." We raced towards the book, and she got to it first. I tried to grab it from her. "Oh, you got to be quicker in that!" She finally just threw the book int the water. Everything stopped. Everything. I take a quick glance at everyone.

"Yall have 2 seconds to get her...1....2..." After that I punched Annalise in the face and she started to fight back. She started walking towards me, getting closer and closer until I was on the edge of the pool. She knew I couldnt swim, yet she pushed me in the water...I struggled and flapped my arms to try and come up, but it wasn't working. i flapped and flapped untill I had no more energy...