Chapter 3 ~Annalize ~Monday

Ahhh! What a beautiful morning! I checked my phone and put a goodmorning post up and I immediately got a bunch of goodmorning comments.

Goodmorning gorgeous

Have a great day beautiful

        Oh how I love my social media fans! I got washed up and put on a pink half shirt with a tribal maxi skirt and of course I accesorized! I got downstairs and grabbed an apple to eat for breakfast.

        "Goodmorning sweetie." My mother said.

        "Goodmorning," I replied, " Did they email you back about the audition video yet?" I sent in an audition video to be on a Disney movie. Acting is something that I kind of like to do, I'm just more about the money!

        "No. They haven't sent anything yet." My mom said shuffling around.

        "Have you even checked today?" I said with an attitude. It was a long silence.

        "Have you seen my keys? I haven't seen them anywhere..." I got up and saw her keys on the chair and picked them up and gave it to her. Getting frustrated with her becuase she didn't answer my question, I walked out the door and walked to school. I listened to my music and took a whole bunch of selfies. I saw Ryan walk up to me.

        "Hey, I got you some flowers." Ryan said handing me some flowers. I rolled my eyes.

        "What am I supposed to do with these? I hate flowers. They always die, and plus i'm allergic." I threw the flowers on the ground and sneezed, gosh I hate flowers.

        "Well, uhh, I have some chocolate if you want." He said with sadness in his voice. I rolled my eyes again.

        "What I want is for you to leave me alone." I said waving goodbye. He left with his head down. I just shrugged my shoudlers and put my music back in. I finally arrived at school and met up with the girls.

        "You look nice today!" Taliyah said.

        'You look normal." I replied. She rolled her eyes at me, "But you make it work."

        "Well it is very hot." Jasmine said with a slight attitude.

        "Anyway. Yo I have to tell ya'll what happened this morning!" Taliyah said.

        "Me too." Annalize said, "Well last night too."

        "Me too ya'll."

Ding!

        The first bell rung and it was time to go to class. I went to World History and sat in the class. A new student walked in and he was looking mighty fine. I motioned for him to come sit next to me. We started passing notes.

Hey cutie, you new here

Him: Hey gorgeous. And yea im new

Me: Welcome to Southern High!

HIm: thanks I guess...I already had a not-so-warm-welcome from somebody here. But its okay, you seem cool

Me: Awe, well I promise to make your stay here amazing!

Him: I bet you will

Me: I didn't catch your name

Him: Its Jason.

Me: well Jason my name is Annalize, welcome to Southern High again. (:

Him: Thank you, again. and here's my number 843-964-0291

Me: Thanks. I'll text you rignt now so you can have mine

        After I folded the note, I took out my phone and texted him a smiley face. I think im starting to like this new guy.