Jasmine

I figured Taliyah needed sometime alone with Aubrey. I can't believe that I took Daniel back. He just sounded so sincere. We were just lying on the couch when my phone went off. It was a notification from an old friend named Maverick. He liked a post that said "Inbox me for my number." 

I immediately unlocked my phone and told him what it was. I went on his page and kind of lurked. Weeeeell, not lurked, but..you know...FINE! I am lurking! I was looking through his pictures. Boy has he grew UP!! Like, wow! I went and looked at some of his status'. Just to see what he's been up too. 

After my 10 minutes, I found out he has a job, he is single, aaannndddd, he throws parties every now and then. I didn't realize he texted me, until I looked at the top of the screen. I finally replied back. 

"Who ya texting?" Daniel asked.

"An old friend I used to go to school with." I simply replied. He nodded his head. I heard a quick ding and i thought it was my phone but it was Daniel's.

"Who are you  texting. Since you so worried bout me." I said laughing.

"Girl ain't nobody worried 'bout you!" He said laughing along with me.

"But forreal, who is It?" I asked concerned.

"It's Sheila." I sat up and just stared at him. Sheila is the girl that Daniel was cheating on me with. I never knew her, we were total opposites. That's why it took so long for me to find out. We didn't have the same mutual friends, we were on 2 opposite sides of the world.

"Mhmm Mhmm. Nope. Shut that down. I don't want you talking to her. No sir." He looked at me funny.

"What you mean I can't talk to her?" It was my turn to look at him crazy-like.

I said this in my sweet voice. See, my sweet voice is the voice I get when im trying to calm myself down before I release hell up in here. "Daniel, uhh, sweetheart. Do you not know the history with Sheila? Like, do you not get it?"

"So what you're saying is that you don't trust me?" I stood up.

"That's exactly what i'm saying. The only thing you've showed me in the past is that you think with your area and not with your heart. So yes Daniel, I now have trust issues with you!" He now stood up.

"You have trust issues? Why?" I looked at him, and just stared. His phone went off again.

"If you answer that text message right now, in the middle of this conversation, I swear Daniel we are over..." He looked at me, and back to the phone, then back to me.

"Just sit down okay. Lets just sit down and take a break. Look, I don't want to fight and we just got back together." He said grabbing my hand.

"I know. I know. But if you mess up once, you mess up forever." I said looking him straight into his eyes.

"What do you mean?" I sighed.

"If you mess up once, you mess up forever. That means that if you mess up, that person will forever have that doubt about you. They will forever doubt you. It will become of instinct to doubt you. The times you did them wrong will never disappear. It's forever etched into their brain. So as much as I don't want to admit it, I will forever doubt that you're being completely honest with me..." I was looking down by now. This is just crazy.

"Oh. I understand now..." It was silent for awhile. "I won't text her anymore. I'll stop. Whatever it will take to make you happy. Imma make this right. Imma do my part." He got up and grabbed my hand for me to get up. Once I stood up he gave me a hug and we just stood there. We finally laid on the couch and watched tv until we fell asleep.