Annalise

I got dressed while Jason texted me telling me to not go to the party. I responded with a "K", but decided I'm going anyway. I'm going to do a suprise visit and just pop up. I had about 30 minutes until the party. I turned on some music, im just gonna be a little bit late; fashionably late... I danced and sung along with Serenity while the little time passed away. I googled the address and luckly one of my friends, Sheila, texted me and asked me was i going. I replied with a yea, and she was on her way to pick me up. In the car was already some people.

It was a boy in the front, and 2 girls in the back.

"Dang Sheila. You have a car full." I said. Waving at everyone.

"Yeaaa, 'cuz everybody broke and don't have a car." 

"True." The boy said in the front. He was slayin', we have to hang out sometime so he can re-do my whole wardrobe. As we pulled up to the party the music was bumpin', people were everywhere, there was barely enough space to walk. I some how made it out of the big crowd to the pool area. I sat down kicking my legs win the blue water when I saw a couple sitting at a table, just talking. What they were talking about was a mystery. She was smiling and he was holding her hand as if she was the only girl in the world. 

As I continued to gaze at the couple, the boy stood up to help the girl out of her chair. He turned around to escort her to a location, and the boy was Jason. I immediately hid and took my phone out and took pictures, just for proof. I waited until they reached the building and entered. I got out my phone and texted Taliyah and Jasmine. I really needed my girls right now...