Taliyah

I was sitting in my last class and I had to use the restroom. I quickly got the pass and headed outside. When I was about to walk in Ryan stopped me. He had the biggest crush on Annalise and we ALL knew it. He had a nice jaw-line, braces and glasses.

"Hey Taliyah." He was always so sweet."

"Hey Ryan what's been up with you?" I asked.

"Nothing much. So Annalise is dating Jason right?" I rolled my eyes.

"I believe so. Why do you ask. You know what, don't answer that. I know exactly why. "

"Yea, I don't think he's good for her though. I'm not being biased, I'm just saying. Earlier I heard them talking in the hallway and he was disrespecting her and just saying things you shouldn't. He's manipulating her."

"I know. That's kinda what he did to me." I said sighing.

"Oh. I never knew yall dated." I nodded my head yes. "Do you think it's possible that you can hook me up with her?" I got closer to him and examined him.

"Even though Annalise and I aren't talking anymore, I think I can help both you and her out." He smiled when can I get my 'makeover'?"

"Uuhhmmm, Jasmine and I can squeeze you in tomorrow . Are you going to the party?" He nodded no. "Well, we are going to make you over and then you're going to that party!" We exchanged numbers . "Well it was nice speaking to you, but I really have to pee...SSSOOOOO, text ya later!" I then ran into the bathroom.

After I finished washing my hands I texted Jasmine and Audrey the details. She'll fill Daniel in later. I went back to class and finished up my work. The bell finally rung and I met up with everyone.

"Did you yall get my texts?" I asked. Everyone replied with a yes, except for Daniel.

"I didn't." I looked at Daniel.

"Now you KNOW, you and I aren't that cool."

"True, true."

"ANYWAY! Umma tell him to come over today and we can take him out and stuff." Everyone agreed. "We're meeting at my place, so text me when yall are on the way." I have Audrey a kiss and we all parted ways.

I got on the bus and sat in my seat. Jason sat in the neat next to me. I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

"What?" I said with attitude. 

"What's your problem?" He asked. 

"Boy, you have two seconds to get out of my face," he just sat there. " 1...2...-"

"ALRIGHT, alright! I'll leave. DAng." A part of me feels really bad, but at the same time, I don't care. Once you've lost me, whether it may be as a friend or a relationship, I don't anything to do with them. They've decided to treat me wrong so I've decided to cut them off. Plain and simple.. It got to my stop and I got off, along with Jason. I  was walking home and he was trailing right along behind me. I have no idea what he's doing. He grabbed my arm and turned me around. 

"Can you just listen to me for a second?!" He yelled. I starred at him and yanked my arm away from him. He grabbed me again. I slapped him hard in his face.

"I am not some doll to be slung around and thrown. You may do Annalise like that, but you are not doing me like that. So if you could leave that would make my day. Thank you!" I turned around and kept walking to my house. 

"I'm-"

"Thank you!" I said interrupting him and walking away. I texted Jasmine and Aubrey and told them to come and get So we could meet our makeover project at the mall.