Taliyah ~Lunch

I couldn't get him out my head. As much as I hated to admit it, he had and probably still has, my heart. Its hard to let go. It was hard hearing the things that he said to me. It was hard hearing the words that your boyfriend of a year has been cheating on you. All of it was hard. Ugh, now i'm all up in my feelings not knowing how to get out or what to do. I guess I just have to let it go maybe.

        I reached the lunch table after getting my pizza and fries. Jasmine was there by herself. She looked kind of sad.

        "Jasmine, you alright girlie. You don't look to well." I said examining her red eyes and fairly red face.

        "Yea, I'm fine...I guess." She replied shrugging her shoulders like it was nothing.

        "There's something wrong and your going to tell me, you're not about to leave until you tell me! So spill..." I said sitting right next to her. She laughed a little and then got back serious again.

        "Daniel." She said in an almost whisper. I got angry. I never liked Daniel, he always came across as a player and I hated him. 

        "What happened? Who behind I need to whoop? You know they got plastic forks in the lunch-line right? I can gladly work some magic on him!" She laughed again and shook her head no.

        "Naw, I don't have enough money to bail you out, so that option is a no. But I saw a picture of him and Sheila last night scrolling through my news feed. I wanted to pop off and go crazy, but you know me. That's not my first choice." Just as we are talking about her, Sheila come from somewhere.

        "Daniel is a good kisser." Sheila said winking at Jasmine. I looked over at Jasmine, and I never seen her so mad. Before I could even say anything Jasmine already took a leap up and punched Sheila and sat back down.

        "I triple dog dare you to do or say something else to me. Try me, try me!" Jasmine said starting to eat. All I could do was look from Sheila to Jasmine and back again. Sheila eventually left and that was it.

        "Come on sweetheart, lets go to the bathroom." Just as I got up, here comes Annalize with some boy. Not just some boy but she's with Jason.

        "What's going on?" Annalize said.

        "Naw, what's going on with you?" I said with an attitude. 

        "I was with Jason. Why you worried about me" She said with almost as much attitude as me. I got up in her face and sized her up and realized that Jasmine still needed help. I had to put my differences aside for her. But if Jasmine was fine, Annalize and I would've fought. We fought before because Annalize likes to run her mouth and just talk, talk, talk, and do nothing. I honestly don't know why we are still friends. I took a step back and locked arms with Jasmine and left her still standing there with that douchebag. Nobody has time for them 2 fools!