Annalize~ Jasmine's House

Jason pulled up to Jasmine's house and to my suprise there sat Taliyah and...Aubrey? Woah! Pause. Let me rub my eyes and make sure that this is the same Aubrey that was a superstar basketball player at his old school, he is also very instagram famous, and well known everywhere he goes! Why is he with Taliyah though? I mean, Taliyah's pretty and all, but she's not Aubrey pretty! I might have to put Jason to the side real quick, because this is a once-in-lifetime encounter! I stepped out of the car and didn't acknowledge anyone, I went straight towards Aubrey.

"Hey, my name is Annalize." I said while hugging him. I put on my best smile.

"Hey, i'm Aubrey." He said kind of confused.

"Well, it's nice to meet you." He nodded his head as if he was agreeing with me. "How about we go to the pool today. It seems hot enough. And besides I packed my bathing suit."

"I'm down." Everyone said. I can't wait until we get changed! My bathing suit is H-O-T! I'm sure Aubrey will love it. All the girls all go into one room while the guys go into another to change.

"Isn't Aubrey just the cutest?" I asked.

"Aren't you here with Jason?" Jasmine asked.

"Yeeeeaaaa, weellll Aubrey's better." Taliyah started to say something but was stopped by a knock on the door.

"You girls ready to go?" Jason asked. We all replied yea. My plan is about to be in action!