Taliyah~ Physical Science

I swear if looks could kill, Annalize would be dead in the blink of an eye. How could she? I think I'm going to go over there and just be friendly. Nope, just kidding. I will stay over here. I wonder does he still think about me? I wonder does he still think about the good times we had? I put in my headphones and blasted some Etta James

        Oh, I saw them holding hands

        She was standing there with my man

        I heard them promise "Till death do us part"

        Each word was a pain in my heart

        All I could do, all I could do was cry (cry, cry, cry)

        All I could do was cry (cry, cry, cry)

        I was losing the man that I loved

        And all I could do was cry (cry, cry, cry)

        I felt like he was slipping away. Okay, fine, I'll admit it. I'm still in love with him. I can't just throw away something that was once great. Yea, we had that little fiasco, but I believe we could've overcame it in a better way than we orginally did.I don't know. I need to get my mind off of him before I explode. Oh...here it comes...here comes the tears. Awe, isn't this great? I stood up to go to the teacher.

        "May I ,uhh, go to the restroom?" I asked quietly trying not to draw attention to myself.

        "Awe, you miss your bed at home?" My teacher said laughing a little trying to lighten the mood. I gave off a fake laugh. "You can go. You can take your things if you want, but that paper will be for homework." I nodded and gathered my things and left the classroom. I knew me and this teacher was going to be cool.

        I was walking in the hallway looking down when a person Twice my size ran into me with full force pushing me way back.

        "Oh, ma, i'm so sorry! I should've been watching where I was going." He said sincerely.

        "You must be in a rush, huh?" I said finally looking at the boy. Thank you fate because this boy had hazel eyes and a carmel complexion.

        "Yea," He laughed a little, "Wow, you have a better spirit than most of these chicks at school. They would've been like 'you foool, you should've been looking where you were walking. You can't run into royalty' and then-"

        "And then they would flip their hair." We both started to laugh. Soon it became awkward silence and I started to think about Jason again and I got sad. "Well, it was nice meeting you but I have to go." I started towards the bathroom, but he grabbed me back by my arm.

        "Maybe we can go out some time soon. Maybe? I mean, that's the least I could do for running into you." He flashed that million dollar, no, billion dollar smile and took out his phone and I put in my number. Looks like I won't be sad after all! The bell rang and I met up with Jasmine.

        "Hey, how about I spend the night!" Jasmine looked so happy. Happier than earlier today. I wonder what's been going on today.

        "YES! And I have somethings to tell you. You may not like it at first, but I promise it's great news!" I laughed and shook my head okay.

        "We have to go to my place and get my clothes. I just texted my mom and after 5 minutes of persuassion she's okay with me staying. And I have stuff to tell you!" She nodded "We have to take the bus to my house though." We hopped on the bus and there was Jason sitting in the seat behind the seat that I sat in this morning.

        "Taliyah, I need to talk to you." I just sighed and ignored him. "Taliyah, I'm serious!"

        "Jasmine, do you hear anything speaking? Is something talking?" I asked.

        "Yea, he's talking to you." I looked at her like she was crazy, "I MEAN, nooo....who's talking?" We started to laugh, tonight was going to be fun.