Annalize~ Physical Science

It's the last class of the day! O.M.G! I'm so happy! Jason and I have the two classes together, along with lunch. I get to see him all the time! I think I really like him, he's likes all the things I like and he seems really nice. Since Taliyah seems to be beefin' with me, I sat on the other side of the room with Jason. We started passing notes.

        What's up wit Taliyah? He asked.

        Idek, she's never acted like this before. I just don't understand. Ever since she seen you wit me...do you think that she's jealous?

        Probably we had some history together...way back then.

        How long has it been since you guys dated?

        A year and 2 months

        Oh, I guess its fair game now. It's been over a year. She should be over it now.

        It was a long time though...girls get emotional about that long term stuff. I kind of see where she's coming from about this jealousy thing...

        Are you forreal? Are you really taking her side?

        I'm sorry...I didn't mean to upset you.

        It's fine. Are you coming over later?

        Sure if that's what you want.

        I want that, and more ;)

        Hahaha. I'll be over. Is Taliyah coming over

        Heck No! How about right after school

        I just remembered I still have some unpacking to do...maybe later

        I stopped writing him notes. He was stressing me out right now. I'm mad at him, so maybe tomorrow he can do better. We'll see. I couldn't pay attention in class knowing that Jason was right here next to me with his nice brown complexion, and plump lips. How could anyone focus? Taliyah couldn't focus because I saw catching glimpses of Jason and I. When we could do work together and talk with one another in class, I made sure I laughed extra loudly when Jason made a joke. I think i'm going to have a lot of fun.