Jasmine~ Home

Home, sweet home! I plopped down on my bed and laid there for awhile.

        "Scoot over, I want to lay down too!" I slid over so that Taliyah could do the same. We both started laughing. I got up and went to the kitchen and there wasn't any ice-cream.

        "We don't have ice-cream! NOOOOO What has this world come to?" I said dramatically.

        "Girl, if you don't chill. We don't need ice-cream! We are happy now! What we need is a good funny movie and popcorn!" Taliyah said going through Netflix. I remembered about Annalize and how I forgot to invite her.

        "I'll be back. I have to call Annalize." Taliyah looked up at me and rolled her eyes.

        "Whatever. It's your house. It's your slumber party...so do what you want to." I smiled and left the room to go call Annalize.

        "Hey. What you doing today?" I asked her.

        "Uhh, nothing. Jason is coming over. He suddenly changed his mind after he got home." I got an idea and decided to invite them both.

        "How about you guys both come over. It's just me by myself. I need some company." I lied. They need to talk about whatever it is that's bothering each-other.

        "Uhh, yea, we'll be over in no time." We said our good-byes and hung up. I walked back into the living room.

        'So is she coming?" Taliyah asked me.

        "Uhh, I don't know yet. She said she was busy doing something, but will try to make it." She nodded.

        "There's nothing on TV so how about we go for a walk?" She suggested.

        "Why not? There's nothing to do...soooo, let's go!" We put on our shoes and headed outside. The wind was giving us a nice breeze so it wasn't as hot as earlier. She played music from her phone and we rapped and sang to whatever played through the speakers.

        "Oh. My. Gosh. That's him!" Taliyah started to hit me repeatedly. She started to fix her hair and check herself with the camera on her phone.

        "Him? Who's him?" I asked.

        "I guess I have to tell you earlier than I planned. But that boy over there is the sexy guy that I ran into in the hallway after nearly breaking down infront of the class." She looked like she was reminiscing in that moment when they ran into each-other. "We laughed and shared a joke. Then I started thinking about Jason and just kind of ran off. I didn't expect to see him here...what is he doing here?" I looked at her crazily.

        "1. Taliyah, he probably lives here. And 2. what happened with you and Jason?"

        "We used to for like a year and then he cheated on me. And the break-up was awful, like the worst. We called each-other such ugly names and haven't spoken since the first day of school."

        "Oh." Maybe I shouldn't have invited them over. Just as soon as Taliyah finished her story the boy came over and I had to admit he was cute.

        "Hey! When I said I'll see you later, I thought I was going to see you the next day at school. Do you live here in this neighborhood?" Taliyah immediately smiled.

        "Uhh, no. She does. Her names Jasmine and mine is Taliyah." He smiled at me and hugged Taliyah.

        "Well my name's Aubrey..." He paused. "Go ahead and laugh and say it's a girl name..." We both just looked at him and didn't laugh. "Wow, ya'll are the first to not giggle or anything!" Taliyah invited him over to my house to just chill with us. As we sat in the yard Annalize and Jason pulled up. Maybe this wasn't a good idea.