Taliyah

I woke up to the sound of an alarm going off. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I'm sooo tired from last night. I was looking for Aubrey and he wasn't there. I texted his phone, but stupid me didn't see that his phone was right there on the bed. I decided to get dresses for school. I finished up and grabbed my bookbag and things and headed downstairs. I heard laughing and talking downstairs.

"Well, goodmorning. I'm suprised you didn't wake up to the smell of food." Jasmine's mom said. Everyone was sitting at the dining room table, Daniel, Jasmine, and Aubrey. My eyes widened when I saw him. "Don't worry sweettheart, I won't say a word to your folks." I sighed. "BUT! If it happens again without you asking, you won't like it." 

"Goodmorning to everyone! And what's for breakfast?" I asked sitting down while Aubrey put a plate infront of me.

"Weeell, Aubrey cooked pancakes, bacon and sausage. You better be lucky he was down here because we would've at all the food and you would've been stuck with cereal or worse....school breakfast. DUH! DUH! DUUUUH!" Jasmine said. Everyone laughed. 

"You are so dramatic! But thanks bae!" I said.

"Your welcome." And we kissed.

"AWWEEE!!! Relationships...I gotta get back in the game." Everyone looked at Ms.Homes. "Whaaat? I can if I want to. I already have, what do you call them? Side-chicks." We started busting out laughing.

"Alright Ms.Homes, I see you!" I said and started clapping. We all laughed.

"You guys already missed the bus, so lets hurry up and finish eating so I can take ya'll to school."

"Mom, we can't fit into the Range Rover." Ms.Homes looked at her.

"Well duh! I have a Tahoe now. It's black!" 

"Where did you get a Tahoe from?!" Jasmine asked astounded.

"I got it from one of my side-chicks, but thats besides the point. Just know I have it and it's paid for. And its not stolen. I already checked for that." Everyone just looked at each-other. This isn't even real. "ALRIGHT! Let's go! Let's go! If you're not in the truck then you have to walk. It may not be a far walk, but you'll smell like outside and be late for school." Everyone was rushing out of the door. 

"CRAP! I didn't finish that homework!" I yelled. I took it out and started working on it. I had just one more problem to do when we pulled up to the school. We said our goodbyes to Ms.Homes and went into the school. "So everybody has the same lunch right?" I asked while we were walking throught the hallway. 

"Yea." Everyone said.

"Word. We should sit by the window so we can see outside." Everyone agreed. "Aubrey, you coming by my Physical Science class today?" I asked.

"Yeap. If you want me too." I smiled and gave him a kiss.

Ding!

The bell rang and we all ran to our classes without saying good-bye. I tried my hardest to stay awake, but I just couldn't. So I had my phone record the class period so I could go back and listen to it and get my work done. As you have seen, school is important to me. The teacher passed out a worksheet and I pretended to work on it, but fell asleep. Okay, so maybe school isnt that important at this hour. Wait, until I get more sleep.