Made In The A.M.

Luc POV

"Wait wait wait, let me get this straight: you made mud pies, and then you ate them?!?" Throwing my head back with a chuckle, I tipped the bottle back as Wolfsbane poured down my throat in a delicious heat, shaking my head in mute disbelief. "I leave for a whole decade, and you start making mud pies without me!?!"

Scoffing, Bella held a dramatic hand over her heart, and bare breast, with a giggle of her own as I pouted; she lounged against me on her side, propped up on her elbow as I lay out beside her, gripping her hips. "Oh, don't act like you never ate dirt!" Shaking her own head, she pried the bottle out of my hand and against her own lips, giggling as the Wolfsbane dribbled from the corner of her mouth and onto her skin. "And don't act so affronted, as if I never asked you to make a mud pie with me!"

Trying hard not to stare at the Wolfsbane leaking down towards her exposed breasts, I held an equally dramatic hand over my own heart with a scoff, rolling my eyes. "Excuse you, but I am a prince!"

Shrugging, she rolled her own eyes and replied, "Okay fine, well I know you at least ate your boogers..." As I paled for affect and acted as if it was the most disgusting thing in the world, she giggled with another shrug of her shoulders. "All men do it..."

"Again I say, excuse you, but I am a prince!" Tugging her hips hard against me as she face planted against my chest, I dipped my head to the column of her throat with a low hum. "Do all men do this?!?" Then, my tongue began lapping at the mess of sticky sweetness that was Wolfsbane as it clung to her bare skin, all the way down into the curve of her hip; goddess, her skin and Wolfsbane was one helluva euphoric combination...

"Mhm," she hummed quietly, head falling back as I drew her up against me, fingers digging into my hair. "Goddess... Luc, would you mind passing the bottle?!?" A small smirk tilted her lips as she fluttered her lashes, collapsing beneath me with the bottle back in her hand. "Now, I'm gonna try to be more careful, but I'm ain't making any promises..."

"Mhm, no baby, don't make promises- especially ones you can't keep." Then, my own fingers were digging against her sides as I tickled her, chuckling as loudly as she giggled; collapsing on top of her, I brushed the hair out of her face with a small smile of my own. "Hey, baby."

"Hey yourself," she giggled quietly, drawing my face lower to hers as she deeply inhaled, breath mingling with my own. "I guess this can suffice for stupid yet meaningful conversation..."

"Oh, it can, can it?!?" Arching a brow down at her, I smirked with a wiggle of my fingers, dropping a light kiss onto her lips even as I rolled so that she lay on top of me. "Well, as bad as it hasn't been, don't get used to it... You're gonna have to get me pretty damn drunk before I'll pour out my heart and soul..."

"Well, in that case..."

~000~

"You convinced a girl to sneak into the men's bathroom and give you a blow job?!? Are you serious!?!" The slap that resounded was a mixture of playfulness yet anger, though I knew it was purely possessiveness behind her hand; clutching my cheek, I rolled my eyes with a huff, resting my head on my arms that were stretched behind my head. "Seriously!?! Luc, we're supposed to be drunk off our asses swapping embarrassing stories that no one else is supposed to know about!"

"It was embarrassing- for her... I, on the other hand, didn't really enjoy it- she gave a shitty blow..." Arching a brow down at her, I gripped her wrists and pinned them behind her back, simultaneously wrapping my arms around her waist. "You on the other hand, well, let's just say that I've been dreaming about your mouth and my cöck since our very first kiss..."

"Luc!" Squealing, she roller her eyes and jerked her head back as I tried, and failed, to swoop in for a kiss. "If you're drunk enough to be thinking about getting blow jobs in public restrooms, you oughta be plenty drunk to share some of your own dirt..."

"Oh, baby, I don't have to be drunk to think about blow jobs- it just comes naturally!" Flashing a cheeky wink, I smacked a quick wet one against her lips and rolled my hips, flattening her back onto the cave flooring ben wth me. "As for me giving you dirt, I would've thought you'd had enough, making all your mud pies and shit..."

"I'm serious, Luc," she pouted, lips puckering cutely with a flutter of her lashes, arms still pinned beneath her back; throwing her torso forwards, her lips quickly pecked mine as she rolled her eyes, collapsing back onto the floor. "Fine! I'll tell you one more, and you can tell me about you!" Leaning down, her lips teased mine as she blew out a slow breath, continuing with her cute little secrets.

"One time, we were all out skating and I was going just as fast as I could; well, I didn't think about how fast I was going and the impact I'd have when I finally did stop. Needless to say, I wound up in the trash can, face first kicking and screaming..."

"You skated into the trash can...? How'd you live that one down?!?" Chuckling, I swiped my tongue across her lips as her fingers finally found my head of hair. Then we were kissing and I forgot that I was supposed to be making up some embarrassing shit that would top my little Mate skating into a trash can.

~000~

"You killed your father?!?" Tears pricked at the corners of her eyes as she giggled, writhing beneath me, clearly too drunk to realize what I'd just said.

"Bella, I'm being serious- I killed my own father..."

"Oh, silly Woofie, that's not embarrassing, that's kinda scary and dangerous and goddess, did you just get a lot hotter?!? Damn, if my parents could see me now..." Words tumbled from her mouth into mine as she kissed me, the Wolfsbane dancing on her tongue enticing my own into hers. Her arms threaded up around my neck and into my hair as she clutched me tight, feet once again working their magic to shove our long-ago discarded clothes off of us. "Goddess, Luc, you are so hot!"

How much had she had to drink?!? Either way, she got her stupid yet meaningful conversation and I got my Mate all alone without that fücking cöck block of a pup...

"Wait, you killed your father!?!"

A/N: I know it's short, but I have been updating more regularly.....;);) besides, this chapter doesn't hold a candle to the ones that are coming soon........;);)