A Party To Celebrate A Curse

A/N: this week's video for this update is an excerpt from Fuller House, which is the spin off of Full House, for those of you who don't watch it.....;);)
When watching the video, at first pay attention to DJ and her partner that are in the far left corner, but also focus on Stephanie that's in the silver dress... I'm gonna try and out into words how they're dancing, but probably won't be able to, so bear with me....;)

Bella POV

"Do you know how late you are?!? Abellia Renee Ercolani, this is your party! The least you could do is be on time!" Mom's face was getting red with building anger as she glared, wagging her finger at the clock. "You're an hour and a half late, Bella! We'll talk about where you've been later... Just go upstairs and get dressed."

Smiling placatingly, I smacked a kiss to her cheek and brushed past her up to my bedroom, tugging my tank top over my head as I went; by the time I got to my bedroom, I was naked and simply holding my clothes against myself to cover everything. Closing my door behind me, I leaned against it and blew out a breath. Had it only been an hour and a half that Luc and I had been together?!?

"Now, that right there is a view that I love!" Luc lay on my bed with his arms behind his head and his ankles crossed, a devilish smirk on his equally sinful lips; whirling, my clothes fell from limp hands onto the floor as my mouth dropped open. Damn, he made it up to my room all the way from the hills fast... "And a view that I better be the only one to see!"

Rolling my eyes, I walked across my room butt naked and fell onto my bed beside him, my tongue immediately wrapping around his as his hands ran from my shoulders to my ass and back again. "Why are you so worried about me being naked in front of other people?!? I almost didn't wanna get naked in front of you, my Mate!"

Our lips buzzed with his chuckle as he pulled away with an arched brow, fingers tangling into my hair. "You almost didn't wanna get naked in front of me?!? Baby, you're the one that pulled that dress over your head, need I remind you!"

Rolling my eyes, my tongue tangled with his as I dragged my fingernails across his chest, loving the way his breath hissed between his teeth. "You would've done it eventually, but you weren't going my speed!"

"Going your speed?!?" He rolled on top of me with a smirk, brow still arched, as his bulge continued to press against my core. "Baby, you couldn't keep up with me if you tried!"

Giggling into the kiss, I trailed my nails lower along his body and playfully flicked his nose. "Down, boy!" Then, somehow, I managed to squeeze out from under him with a huff; pointing towards my balcony, I thanked my Wolf for my new strength as I hauled him up beside me. "You need to go so we both can get ready... I'll see you soon, though, I promise!"

~000~

"Escorting Abellia is her-" Uncle Dino broke off and cupped a hand around the microphone, having a conversation with, apparently, Luc; "You're not her father... But you are a jackass for leaving her, and I can't believe she even asked you to escort her..." He fell quiet as Luc growled menacingly, the sound reverberating through the microphone. "Okay, okay, okay- you can escort her!"

Chuckling somewhat nervously, Uncle Dino grabbed the microphone in his hand again and started the introduction over, "Escorting Abellia is her used-to-be best friend, Luc! But he moved back and apparently they're best friends again..."

Rolling my eyes, I gripped the banister in white fingers and slowly began walking down the stairs, where Luc waited at the bottom; holy heat in hell! The tux he wore was the usual black with the white dress shirt, but Luc made it look ten times hotter; the way his dress pants practically hugged his bulge and his shirt moved with his pecs had me panting before I ever even reached his side. His hair was messy, as usual, as his green eyes shone, a grin on his red lips. Holy heat in hell my Mate cleaned up good!