Work From Home

A/N: anyone else addicted to Work From Home by Fifth Harmony?!?;);) haha after watching that video, I just gotta wonder if any houses were harmed in the making of that video.......?!?!?;););)

Bella POV

"If you do not open this door right fücking now, Aemilio, I will chop off your teeny weeny dïck and glue it to your fücking forehead," I snarled, my Wolf prowling beneath my now black gaze. "I have not seen my Mate in an entire fücking week, Aemilio, so if you knew what was good for you, you'd damn well open this damn door and let me the fück in there!"

Needless to say, in the entire week that I'd been without my Luc, I'd become quite the raging, hormonal bïtch, for lack of a better word. I hadn't spoken a word to Alessio- he was now not even 'my father'- since he'd decided to beat up on my Mate and throw him in the Pens away from me. My brothers avoided me at all costs, as they were wise to do, unless they wanted me to snap their necks. Mamá was still in my good graces, and reminded me everyday that Luc loved me and that if our relationship could survive Alessio, it could survive anything at all.

I'd practically moved out of the Pack House and into our cave, not able to even stand the sight of Alessio. Being in our cave without my Mate was weird, but it was still better than having to face Alessio everyday knowing that he didn't love me- his own daughter, his baby girl- enough to give Luc and I a chance. Suffice it to say, I now knew that the cave was a suitable living space, which only gave me more ideas; what would our cave look like if we turned into a home?!?

'Awh shucks, sugar, why don't you just go ahead and tell me the real reason you want our cave to be our home: So you can see little ol' me being all sexy and shirtless and busting up the cave with my own bare hands!' Just because I hadn't see Luc in a week, nowhere near meant that we hadn't taken full advantage of our exclude Mate Mind Link- hell, we'd talked to each other more in the past week through the Mind Link than we'd spoken aloud since he first got here two months ago!

Giggling quietly, it took all my willpower to shove the images he'd brought to mind right back out, knowing that if he got me any more wound up, I'd snap Milly's neck where he stood just so I could jump my Mate's bones. Along with the rage and jumpiness, I'd suffered from more desire in the past week than I had in my entire life; I knew that it was all probably actually in my head, just because I was getting so worked up but had absolutely no way to take care of it all.

That thought in mind, I lunged towards Milly and gripped the collar of his shirt in tight, angry fists, my eyes glaring into his; it wasn't that I was mad at him, because I still loved the idiot to death, I just had no other outlet at the moment for my anger. "I have needs, Aemilio, that only my Mate can fulfill. So unless you wanna answer to both of us and your own Mate if I have to use you for satisfaction, then I'd suggest you step aside, pup."

'Hot damn, baby,' Luc whistled quietly, the sound rocking through me all the way to my overheated, soaking wet core, 'Maybe we shouldn't have sex near as often as we do! You're making it sound pretty damn fun!'

The lock turning in the knob snapped us both out of the Mind Link as I threw myself at Milly, wrapping my arms around him. "You have one hour, Bells, no more- if you can even do anything with that..."

"You and your Mate clearly don't know enough about it as Luc and I do," I smirked, pressing a chaste kiss to his cheek in silent thanks, "'Cause me and my Luc can get a helluva lot done in an hour!"