Diet Mountain Dew

A/N: this chapter skips ahead 4 years, so that Bella is 7 and Luc is 17

Thanks to KittieKat121 and AddictedToYou096 for being the first to vote and comment!!!:):)

Luc POV

"Woofie, stop it! Don't tickle me!" Bella's squeals and giggles only made me tickle her harder as she flipped and flopped back and forth, trying to escape; I don't think so... "Please, Woofie, please stop!" Her hand pressed against her heaving chest as she gasped for breath, cheeks flushed and eyes bright.

Chuckling down at her, I wiggled my fingers in the air with a raised brow as she raised her own hands in the air, trying to ward me off. "Oh, alright, I guess..." Winking, I rolled away from her as she gasped with a small smile, playfully relieved; raising a brow, I fluidly stood and held out a hand to help her up from the ground. Pulling her up beside me, I then pulled her tight against my chest with a playfully evil smirk. "Next time, you won't be near to lucky, poco caprifoglio!" ((Little honeysuckle))

She smirked up at me, not moving out of my arms, and laid her head on my chest; her seven year old little body was still just perfect for me to hold, and goddess how I loved to hold her! "Neither will you, Woofie! I do still have three older brothers, remember?!?"

Speaking of her older brothers... Garrett, Edmondo, and Antonio all thundered down the porch steps towards us as I rose a brow down at Bella. "I think you're right, poco caprifoglio! I don't stand a chance!" ((Little honeysuckle))

As the three boys surrounded us, I put a careful, gentle headlock around the closest one, smirking down at 11 year old Edmondo. "Hope you haven't had supper yet, Eddie!"

"Nope!" His lips tugged into a gap toothed smile as he managed to get out of my hold and ran back onto the porch, ducking inside. "But Mamá made supper, so I'm about to!"

Chuckling, I glanced around and saw the other two boys headed towards the house as well; Bella stayed behind, giggling quietly after her brothers, as I ran a hand through my hair. "Would your father kill me if I stayed over for supper?"

"Not if you're my guest!" Grinning, she looped her arm through mine and led me from the front lawn into the house. "If he tries anything, Woofie, we can just go have a tea party in my room!"

Chuckling, I pulled her chair out for her as the Alfa and Luna came into the dining room; Bowing my head in respect with a small smile, I kissed the top of Bella's head as I then pushed her chair back under the table. "Alfa, Mrs. Alfa."

"Luc, have a seat, darling!" Luna smiled at me from her place beside the Alfa, their hands clasped on top of the table. "Are you staying for dinner?"

Glancing at Bella, I was about to reply, just before she beat me to it. "Of course he is, Mommy!" Grinning, Bella blew me a playful kiss as Luna smiled between us and passed the plate of steaks.

"Goddess, you two are making me fat!" Groaning even as a grin played on my lips, I forked a medium rare T-bone on my plate and helped Bella to fork her own onto her own plate. "Let me help ya with that, piccolo." ((Little one))

"Woofie," she giggled, hand reaching over to pat my stomach, with an eyelash flutter, "you are not fat! And yes, you can cut my steak!"