If I Could Fly

A/N: who's ready for another Luc chapter?!? I know I am!:);) he's now 20 and Bella is 10, since this chapter skips yet another year...
After this chapter, it really gets good... At least, I hope so.... The plans I have made make it sound really really good, anyway......;);) so y'all will just have to wait and see!:);)

Luc POV

Blood fell in tiny beads from my knuckles as I continued punching him, my Wolf howling at each and every snap of bone and cartilage; my knuckles were bruised black and blue and hurt like hell, but, in my line of business, you learned to take pleasure from the pain. And man, was I taking pleasure in his pain...

Gripping the man's shaggy head of hair, I jerked his chin up to stare into his blank eyes; my own green ones were glowing black as my Wolf prowled beneath my skin, excited from our combined bloodlust. Leaning down into the man's face, I snapped my Wolf canines about an inch away from his throat as he finally jerked away with a whimper; finally some reaction! I'd much rather he have fought back, just to keep things interesting and keep me from killing myself from boredom. Still, a reaction was a reaction...

"You knew that my father used to beat up on me and my mother, and you didn't do jack-shit about it; you fücking stood there, didn't say a damn word, and fücking watched while that fücker broke my arm. Now," I paused, eyes glinting gleefully at the thought of what was to come, "I'm gonna break your arm!"

He thrashed around then, eyes wide, trying to escape me; he'd escaped me for the last 8 years, while I was stuck between hunting down the rogues of my father's that had fled, and cozying up to Bella... But no more... I had my Wolf, we were taking names and kicking ass, and we were absolutely invincible!

The combined strength of my Wolf and I easily pulled the man's shoulder from his socket and left it dangling as I sneered down at him; I didn't know him, only that he was in cahoots with my sperm donor, and that I finally found a way to relieve years of building tension... My Wolf howled in delight as tears filled the man's eyes, but still, he didn't cry out, or even whimper.

I had to admit, I wasn't quite as strong as my sperm donor yet, but I was still impressed with the man's lack of reaction; it took a lot not to bawl your eyes out like a tit-bag while someone pulled your shoulder from its socket... I should know, because I had indeed cried, just before my sperm donor pulled my other shoulder out, because I'd cried.

"Now who's crying?!?" Gripping his wrist, I braced myself against the back of the chair and bent all the way back on his wrist, until his fingers touched his arm and the bone snapped; a slow, evil smirk curled on my lips as he finally screamed one long, single note.

Even though his voice was a scream, that long howl reminded me of my Bella- my sweet, perfect il mio piccolo bella caprifoglio. Then, I was crying; I hadn't seen her in 2 years, but it was 2 years of hell... Everyday, I missed her more and hated myself more; why did I ever think it would be a good idea to leave her?!?

Oh, right, because I had to hunt down the rogues that had escaped my clutches! Grinning wildly, even through the waterfall of tears that fell, I gripped the man's throat in one hand even as he thrashed around, and snapped his neck like a twig.

Goddess, if Bella saw me now, if she had even one little inkling about what I was doing right now...

~000~