Just Like Jesse James

A/N: so far, we're up to three updates in one day, and I'm still writing, so let's see how many we can get done before I'm too tired to write, lol....;);)

Bella POV

Luciano had always had a swagger, and it had only gotten sexier the older he got! He sauntered towards my house with a smirk on his lips, dark wash jeans hanging loose on his hips even as his white tee shirt clung to every muscle in his chest beneath his black leather jacket. The idiot still wore sunglasses though, in the dead of night, that kept his eyes hidden from mine. Goddess, he looked good enough to eat!

As he slowly, leisurely climbed the trellis that leaned against the house beneath my balcony, I couldn't help the anticipation that bubbled in my stomach; he was home! Then, an anger that I hadn't felt in a long time rose up to battle the anticipation; he'd left me for 10 years without so much as a letter! What the hell made him think he could just roll up in his sleek, million dollar Ferrari, looking sexier than ever?!?

Slowly backing away, I ducked into my room and blew out a breath. Okay, Bella, it looks like you've got a fight on your hands... He's looking better than ever, you're drunk and don't know what you're doing, and you want nothing more than to rip his clothes off right after you slap his sexy face... Best thing to do: ignore him!

He'd won me over once, but there would not be a second time; I'd been hurt once, and that was enough to last me a lifetime. As much as I wanted to see him, I hated him for leaving me...

Goddess, seeing him overwhelmed me! I was torn between wanting to throw myself at him, and throwing him off my balcony... How dare he show up like he hadn't been gone in 10 years! How dare he look better than ever, making me want to eat him all up! How dare he confuse my poor, traitorous heart!

"Abellia..."

~000~

Goddess, his voice! It was soft as silk, dark as his tinted windows, and held promises that he had no right at all to make. Sticking to my guns and so obviously ignoring him, I was left to clutch at my pounding head; perhaps that many shots of Wolfsbane was a bad idea... Well, there were the shots, and then there was Luc's overwhelming scent of the cave he used to live in and the trees that surrounded it... Goddess, he even smelled like heaven, like home!

Rolling my eyes, I massaged my temples and stumbled to my bed, all too aware of the fact that he was following me; behind his sunglasses, his eyes were roving over my figure, I knew, just like I also knew that he liked what he saw. His quick intake of breath, the rustle of his hair as he ran his fingers through it, the soft exhale of breath as he sighed- I was more attuned to him now, that he'd been gone for 10 years, than I'd ever been, even before he'd left me...

Stick to your guns, Bella, stick to your guns... Blowing out a shaky breath, I ran a hand through my own hair as it fell in limp curls around my shoulders; the party had ended awhile ago, but I couldn't sleep, especially now... I wasn't even sure what time it was, and I wasn't even tired, especially now...

Even as I thought that, my eyes slipped closed even while I still stood up; no sooner had they closed than they flew back open, the feel of his fingers around my elbow making every negative thought that I'd had about him fly out the window.

He wrapped his hand around my elbow, body pressed softly flush against mine, and tugged me even harder against him. His breath was hot against my ear as he stroked my hair out of his way, lips brushing my skin at the sound of his voice. Goddess, I was a goner... "Nothing sexier than a woman who can hold her liquor."

Practically using his body to push mine against my bed, he followed me down as I lay, tsking me low in his throat. "But as much as you can hold, you're still having issues, aren't you, little one?!?" As hot as his breath in my ear was, his hand was just as cool as he felt my forehead; then, he disappeared into my en suite bathroom.

Groaning, I rolled onto my stomach and buried my face in my pillow; so much for sticking to my guns! Freezing as he brushed his fingertips along the skin exposed from the slot in my dress, I felt my cheeks flame and goosebumps follow the path of his finger. Oh yeah, I was in some deep shit with this one!

~000~

"You need to eat something, little one! It'll help with the pounding head, and it does wonders for somehow taking away the drunkeness..." His lips pursed- goddess, that was a damn sexy pout- as he begged, voice low and sexy, and forked some of my birthday cake against my still closed lips; he'd snuck downstairs quiet as a mouse and came back with some cake and bottled water just for me, bless him...

No, curse him! Screw him, forget him, don't fall for him! Refusing to open my mouth, it fell open a second later as he began tickling me, fingers familiar against my body; gasping for breath even as I giggled, I readily accepted the fork that he held out with cake on it. I was dying of thirst, hunger, and sexual frustration...

Everything from his touch to his smell, even the way his hair was so mussed up, made me want to jump his bones... I was hot but covered in goosebumps, had shivered less in the dead of winter, and was just about to fall over in a heart attack; he was here, taking care of me, and I was practically panting after him!

"I gotta go piss like a Russian racehorse, but when I get back, that plate had better be clean and that water bottle had better be empty!" The command in his voice made him even sexier as he arched a brow down at me, making sure I understood.

Nodding, I forked another piece of cake in my mouth and began to slowly lick the spoon, looking up at him through my lashes as he visibly gulped. Hm, maybe playing the naïveté could be my ticket for payback... Either way, he was going down in flames just like Jesse James.

Growling, he quickly pulled me up beside him, movements frantic and desperate, as his arms wrapped around my waist to cup my ass; with another growl, he ripped the sunglasses off his face and threw them aside, cupping my chin all in the same motion. "Do that again, baby, and I might just rip your clothes off!"

Then, his lips crashed against mine.