Girl With One Eye

A/N: this lovely lady above is a new character! Her name in the story is Vincenza, and she'll play a minor role throughout the rest of the story...
Also, for the story's purposes, she's only going to have one eye, so just imagine a scar slashed across her face from her left jawline across to her right eye.... You'll see the point of her only having one eye later, maybe even from her POV.....;)

Luc POV

Meanwhile, a whole week later, the only thing I could think of was that night, our last night. That night played on a loop in my head from beginning to end, every time my eyes were open and every time I laid down at night. I could still feel the silky softness of my Mate's skin against mine, hear her moan my name; her nails had left basically permanent scars across my chest and back, a forever reminder of just who I belonged to. And goddess, did I miss that woman!

'She misses us, too, dude- can't you feel it?!?' For once, my Wolf wasn't being loud or annoying, which was definitely something I could get used to; knowing there wasn't a chance in hell that I'd ever have this peace and quiet from my Wolf again, I closed my eyes and deeply inhaled, awakening my Alfa senses.

The scent of dark chocolate and honeysuckle filled my nose, twining with the quiet lust and desire that had already so often wound my little Mate up; even a mile and a half away, in the hills, I could still smell my little Mate's arousal. I could practically taste her sweetness still on my tongue, a delicious reminder that no other woman had in any way ever tasted like her; I was quite the player before I'd found my Mate, but no other woman could ever even dare to compare to her. If the damn birds would have shut up, I'm sure I would've heard her quiet laughter as she sat around the table with her family, eating dinner with thoughts of me a world away. If I looked through the trees hard enough, I could just barely make out her silhouette that was so familiar to my hands now that it was hard to tell where I ended and she began.

'Yeah, buddy, she misses us too...' Sighing, I ran a tired hand through my hair and slouched against the cave wall, feeling my muscles burn; I hadn't worked out that hard in some time, and my body certainly was feeling it. Yes, I'd had practically nonstop sex with my little Mate every day since I'd been back to Italy- all except for this past week- but I was getting old. Besides, sexing it up all night with my delicious little Mate is all the workout I need!

'Yeah, until she tells you no,' my Wolf snorted with laughter, 'and tries to keep that booty all to herself!'

'Mhm and what a sexy booty that is!' Grinning, I began a slow jog through the cave and down the hill, ready for another two or three laps around the Pack territory; I didn't have to worry about anyone seeing me, it was the weekend so basically everyone was "off duty." Even if I were to be caught, it wasn't anything I couldn't handle; goddess knows I've handled enough shit in my life.

'And that's why you have arms for legs!' My Wolf chuckled with a shake of his head and roll of his eyes, prancing around egotistically. 'That's why you're so buff and muscular- because of all the shit you've had to deal with...'

'All the shit that we've had to deal with!' Slowly beginning a sprint, I sighed as the air rushed into my lungs; being an Alfa, even one of a disbanded yet somehow still functional group of rogues, sure was awesome!

'It'll all be downhill from here, now that we've found our Mate...' My Wolf's voice was a quiet muse through my head as he spoke, pacing in circles before flopping onto his belly with a sigh; he was just as tired as I was. 'Until, of course, big bad Daddy Alfa finds out that you took advantage of his innocent little baby girl...'