Something In The Way You Move

A/N: another Luc chapter, but the next on will be in Bella's POV, so bear with me......:)

Luc POV

Her sexy, tight little ass swayed away from me as I growled, jealous of that damn silky dress she wore; why, you ask, was I jealous of a dress?!? Because it was on top of her naked skin; she wore no bra because of the straps, and I'm pretty sure that I didn't even feel a panty line when I was busy caressing her ass... Hm, if Momma Alfa knew what was going to happen tonight, I'm sure she would've insisted that her daughter at least wear a thong; not that a mere strip of thing could cage the beast that I call my dïck, but still......

'Dude, you need to calm down!' Growling at my Wolf as he panted after her, I rolled my eyes with a quiet chuckle. 'Go take a cold shower or something! Damn!'

My Wolf rolled his own eyes with a scoff and replied just as snippily, 'Like that'll help! The only thing that'll help is when I bury my-

I cut him off with a growl and wordlessly pushed the Mind Block into place, not liking where he was going with that sentence; I mean, hell yeah my Mate was a drop-dead little hottie, but damn my Wolf was taking it just a little too far...

"Are you coming?!?" Her voice floated to my ears on the night breeze as she giggled over her shoulder, eyes laughing.

'Hell yeah we're cüming!' Damn my Wolf!

'Shut the fück up!' My voice was a growl as I rolled my eyes, pushing the Mind Block right back into place; it would do me no good to sit and have a conversation with her if he was just gonna keep putting images in my head... Yeah, what he was saying was true, but not right now, when I hadn't seen her in 10 years!

Jogging to catch up to her, I gripped her elbow as she swayed in her high heels- 'which we'll definitely have to fück her in!'- and clutched her head. Perhaps that little make out session in her room was a bad idea, if she was so drunk that she could hardly stand straight...

"You okay, baby?!?" My voice was low with worry as I clutched her to me, wrinkling my nose at the smell of Wolfsbane on her breath; I hardly ever got that drunk! Still, the taste of it all on her tongue was pretty hot, if I was honest... "How much did you drink, Bella?!?"

"Enough to forget about you! Enough to not even care when you shoved your tongue down my throat! Enough that right now, instead of being angry and wanting to kill you, all I wanna do is jump your bones!"

~000~

"Eat!" We'd just started right back towards the hills after I'd gone all the way back to her house for more cake and water; at present, we were sitting in the soft sands of shoreline that bordered the spring in her parent's meadow. Forking a piece of cake into my own mouth, I just managed to hold in my moan; goddess, Luna was a damn good cook! That, and I hadn't had a good, home-cooked, real Italian meal in a whole ten years!

Opening my eyes, I was startled to see Bella not even two inches away from me with a smirk on her face as her nose slowly brushed against mine. Before I could move, her hands cupped the back of my neck and she was kissing me, her tongue tasting the chocolate that was on my own. It was her turn to moan as she moved to straddle me, pushing her tongue farther into my mouth as she sucked on mine, almost like she was sucking the chocolate right off.

Then, her hips started wiggling against mine as she pushed her hands through my hair, body pushing mine to lay on the ground beneath her; oh no, my sexy little one, that's not how I roll! Rolling, it was my turn to straddle her as I eased her hands from my hair and twined our fingers above her head, trailing wet, open mouthed kisses along the column of her throat. Goddess, I couldn't wait to Mark her, to show the world who she belonged to!

Nibbling at the skin of her neck, I jerked away with wide eyes as her hand leisurely danced along the zipper of my jeans, her eyes meeting mine beneath lowered lashes. Slowly lowering my head back to hers, my lips devoured here as I managed to pull her hands away from my rapidly growing bülge. Not today, honey boo boo!

"You don't want me?" Her voice was soft as she pulled her face away from my own neck, leaving my skin cold and wet from her own kisses. As our eyes locked, my heart clenched as I saw the tears welling in hers; why is it that all I can do is make her cry?!?

'Mhm, you'll make her cry, alright, and scream and moan and-'

My damn Wolf just didn't know when to shut the fück up! Rolling my eyes, I gently cradled her face in my hands as my thumbs wiped away the tears that fell, a small smile playing on my lips. "Il mio piccolo bella caprifoglio, it's because I want you that I have to say no! You're drunk, little one, and don't need to be doing anything right now other than eating, drinking water, and sleeping... Alcohol plus sex is never a good idea, believe me!"

The look on her face, the one that said she'd kill me in my sleep and make it look like an accident, was enough to make me raise my hands in surrender as I chuckled nervously. "Not that I'm speaking from experience or anything..."

"You better not be!" Then, she managed to slip her tight little body out from under mine and walk away from me.

Whether, that was a close one!

5 minutes later, she rode quite unhappily over my shoulder as I walked through the trees towards the hills- towards our hideaway.

"Put. Me. Down!" Her high heel was about to land against my bülge, again, before I caught her ankle in my hand and held it there with a roll of my eyes; all I was trying to do was not let her dress get dirty, and make sure she didn't fall on her ass, and she had the nerve to ride over my shoulder kicking and screaming the whole way!

"Not gonna happen, sweet cheeks!" Chuckling as her other foot prepared to find its match, I couldn't resist slapping her tight little ass with a growl. "I am trying to keep you from falling your pretty little face, sweet pea, so I'd suggest you stop trying to ruin the family jewels!" She merely huffed in response, and I could practically feel her roll her eyes. "Otherwise, sugar tits, how much fun is sex gonna be?!?"

~000~

No sooner had I settled her ok her feet than she slapped me across the face with a scowl. "You can't just throw me over your shoulder like a caveman!"

She raised her free hand to slap my other cheek but my own hand was ready to catch hers as I glared down at her, using my body to force hers against the cave wall. "You can't just kiss me like that and make me forget that I hate you for leaving me!"

"I can and I will, because I'm you're Mate, and that's all there is to it, sugar tits!"