What Elvis Knows Won't Hurt Anyone

Luc POV

The dress was a white silky material that was smooth against her skin as I slowly slid the straps down her shoulders. Immediately, the golden stiletto fingernails she'd just had done at the salon clawed into my back, keeping me in place above her. "Luc," she growled quietly, "If you ruin this dress, I'll ruin your face!"

Chuckling, I peppered slow, teasing kisses along her jaw until my breath fanned across her earlobe, my hands still roaming over her wedding dress clad body. "Oh, now, baby, don't be mean!" Sucking her earphone between my teeth, I gave the sensitive skin a swift, almost painful tug. "You know that only turns me on..."

"Then you'd better prepare for the most mind blowing orgasm of your life, buddy!" Then, she shoved me off her and right off the bed into the floor. "You're not even supposed to be in here...

Luc, seriously," she huffed, her voice immediately jolting me out of my inner fantasy, "I'm trying this dress on, get off!"

Startled, I blinked a couple of times to find myself back in the present, in a little wedding dress shop in Paris with my soon-to-be wife as she looked for a dress. It had only been last night that I'd proposed to her, but we didn't know how long we'd be in Paris, so we thought we might as well go ahead and get married while we were still here.

"I like this one," she hummed, her reflection staring back at me from the floor length mirror, as she twirled in a circle to face me. "What do you think, Woofie?!?"

It was the same dress as my daydream, was my first thought. Gently tugging her into my arms, I tipped her chin to place a gentle kiss to her lips, smiling against her. "Sweetheart, my darling dear, you could wear a paper sack and still be the most beautiful woman that I have ever seen in all of my 28 years."

Suddenly shy, she looked anywhere but at me as a warm blush heated her cheeks. "Thank you, Luc."

"Anytime, baby," I chuckled quietly, capturing her mouth once more, as her arms threaded up around my neck; as her fingers worked their way into my hair, I couldn't help remember the feeling of her stiletto nails scraping against my back. Oh yeah, that was a definite yes!

"That dress is perfect, sweetheart." Tugging her after me, I stepped behind her as she stood in front of the mirror, one hands cupping her hip while the other was full of her breast beneath the silky material. "It flows smoothly along your body, cups your curves just as well as my hands do. Throw in some golden hoops and CC studs, an up-do with tendrils to frame your face, golden stiletto nails, and a belly button ring and you're good to go!"

"Oh, Luc," she murmured, turning in my arms to press her face against my chest, "I love you so much!"

"I love you too, baby, more than my own life." Tipping her chin, our eyes locked as I searched her face, seeing the flash of uncertainty in her eyes. "That's why we're getting hitched, my silly girl, so everyone knows that you are legally mine and I am legally yours, and no one will dare to ever separate us again!"

~000~

Elvis' smooth voice echoed off the walls of the small chapel, staring me in the face from a professional impersonator as well as through small speakers. We weren't sure how long we'd be in Paris, so we'd simply booked a shotgun chapel with "Elvis."

We as a couple were anything but ordinary, so why have the old,  ordinary Wedding March?!? We'd decided to spice things up a bit and use Can't Help Falling In Love With You, which was as point on as anything. I loved my Abellia more than my very own life, with every single fiber of my being. She was mine just as much as I was hers.