Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Bella POV

"Oh, would you come on?!? You look fine, Vinny!" Grabbing her wrist, I tugged her after me through the door, immediately going for the bar. "Do you think I'd let you walk in here looking anything but sexy?!?"

It'd been a week since we'd met officially, and we couldn't be any closer; we were both glad to note that even Milly and Luc had somewhat become friends, and by that I mean that they were not still constantly trying to kill each other.

"I don't know whether to pull it down or pull it up," she whined playfully, finally elbowing her way up to the bar as I ordered us some shots; one of the reasons Luc and I were so anxious to get back to Italy had been the simple fact that the legal drinking age in the States shad been 21, not 18 like it was here.

"Don't be ridiculous, Vinny! You look hot!"

"She could turn me," a random girl purred with a wink, having been watching our exchange with a sexy smirk; as quickly as she'd butted into our conversation, she left it, turning back around to sip on her Sex On The Beach.

"See?!? You're hot, babe, just get used to it!" It was true; the golden dress she wore was held tight against her by spaghetti straps before flowing into a skirt around her waist, the material even still cupping the curve of her ass as she twirled slowly. "If Milly didn't think you would look absolutely hot, why'd he buy it for you?!?"

We'd gone on a double date to the mall and movies, where the boys had spoiled us rotten with gifts before sitting through a chick flick of our choice; not that Luc had minded, considering his tongue had been in my mouth throughout the entire two and half hour movie.

"Tell yourself that you are drop dead gorgeous, right now, that you are sexy enough to turn some random chick into a lesbo!" Putting my hands on my hips, I arched a brow at her as she meekly did as I'd ordered, cheeks heating beneath a blush. "Good, now let's drink all night and sleep all day!"

~000~

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun by Cyndi Lauper pounded through the speakers as I teased my hands along Vinny's waist, tugging her flush against me; that random chick had been right, whether it was the song or the alcohol, but Vinny really could turn me! Too bad Luc was so damn sexy and knew how to make my toes curl and panties wet and practically faint with the force of an orgasm...

'Keep thinking like that, baby, I dare you!' His voice was a low sound through my head, mixing a growl with a purr, and I could just imagine the heat in his eyes as they darkened to pitch black.

'Theoretically speaking, if I did keeping thinking like this, what would happen?!?' My hands were desperate as I clutched Vinny close, wishing it was my Mate and not her; not that I didn't absolutely love her or anything, I just really missed my Mate and his hands and lips and tongue and body and co-

'Theoretically speaking, I'd bury that cöck that you're thinking about so hard over there so deeply in you that the moon goddess herself doesn't know where I end and you begin.' With that, he pushed his Mind Block into place.

Giggling quietly, it was all I could do not to choke on my very breath as he practically kicked the door in and stalked into the bar towards Vinny and me. "Luc!"

A/N: this is super super super short I know, kill me later, but I wanted Vinny and Bella to have a moment or two before delving back right back into the Lucella drama.........