Sensual Kiss - Chapter Thirty - Two

Mia's POV.

All week I have been dreading the weekend. Normally I can't wait to have a couple of days of no classes and time to relax, maybe do a bit of studying. But this week would be my last to see Whitney and Chloe for a whole two weeks.

After classes finished on Friday, it would officially be the start of winter break, meaning I would be here, alone, at University with the boys. It was not that I didn't want to spend time with them; I was just a bit apprehensive as to what will actually happen.

Even though it was Christmas Day in eight days, I had yet to buy a single present. There was no point buying any for my parents, they had everything they needed and it wasn't like I was going to see them anyway. I'd be lucky if I even got a phone call.

Chloe and Whitney decided to go shopping yesterday for all of their gifts so they could leave ours here for us and take their families home with them. I was obviously not as prepared as them because I had not anticipated them leaving so soon, so they had yet to have a present off of me.

Calum, Ashton and Luke were on their way over now to come shopping with me to buy their gifts as well. I had asked Michael to come with us, but he claimed 'presents are a waste of space', so it was just us four going.

I was only going to buy something for the boys and Chloe and Whitney, who's presents I will give before they go home this evening. I didn't have a massive amount of money so it would probably only be something small.

I was just pulling my sweater over my head when the door burst open. In my panic to cover my body, I got tangled in the sweater, bare for the boys to see. I didn't need to see them to know it was them; they were the only ones who ever entered without knocking.

I heard someone chuckle and within a second, my sweater was covering my body and I was faced with piecing ocean blue eyes.

"Careful Princess, anyone could walk in." Luke smirked, wiggling his eyebrows at me. I couldn't force any words out of my mouth so instead I stayed quiet and gave him a thankful smile.

I looked behind Luke to see that Calum and Ashton were nowhere to be seen. I looked back at him and furrowed my eye brows in confusion.

"There just down the hall, some guy wanted weed so I carried on," he explain and I frowned at the situation. He must have felt my unhappiness because what he did next made me forget my disappointment instantly. "Morning." He smiled, bending down to slot our lips together. It wasn't a rough and fast kiss like usual, it was a slow and sensual kiss. One where our tongues never met but our lips brushed each other's tenderly.

I pulled away when I heard Ashton and Calum's chatter coming from down the hall, worried that we would get caught. Luke placed one final peck on my lips and swiftly moved away from me, going to sit on my bed instead.

Just as Luke sat down and I turned to grab my bag, Ashton and Calum entered the room. They were muttering to each other in hushed voices and I rolled my eyes because I knew what they were talking about, yet they didn't know I know.

"You ready, Mia?" Ashton asked once he and Calum had finished their private convocation. I nodded in reply and swung my bag over my shoulder, already heading for the door.

"Where are we going to first?" I wondered aloud, hoping the boys actually had a plan, because I sure as hell didn't.

"We're going to go to the city centre and just shop there. We'll probably end up getting some lunch as well while we're out." Calum explained as we headed out of the building. "We haven't really got a lot of people to buy for so we shouldn't be late back."