Luke Got Hard - Chapter Fourteen

Mia's POV.

Michael and I walked back to the car and took our seats in silence. There was an awkward, uncomfortable atmosphere when we sat down, like Michael was right and Ashton and Calum did shout at Luke and now they are annoyed with each other. I still don't understand why he said it. He's such a dick.

"Guys, I think we need to stop for the night now. It's getting dark and I don't want to drive in the dark." Ashton broke the blanket of silence that was suffocating us.

"Yeah, I think we all need an early night anyway. Some people need to do some thinking and calm down" Michael says, shooting daggers at the back of Luke's head. I let out a small giggle, causing Luke to turn around and glare at me. "Don't look at her like that" Michael snapped at Luke. He just turned back around and Michael threw his arm around my shoulder, pulling me into him.

"Okay, there's a little hotel type thing just up there. What about that?" Ashton asked, pointing towards a hotel that looked small but expensive. There is no way that we are going to be able to afford a night in that.

"Ash, I don't think we have the money for that place"

"Don't worry Mia, I've got money" he assured me. I didn't question him further, as he pulled into the car park, shutting off the car.

We all got out, grabbing out bags from the back of the car and heading towards the massive glass entrance doors. The lights inside were extremely bright, illuminating the car park outside; the rest of the world in darkness. Inside had white marble flooring and ceiling, along with white walls, making the place seem even brighter. We walked towards the reception counter, where a young man, no older that twenty five, stood in a black suit and a giant smile on his face.

"Hello, welcome to the Pentahotel. How may I help you?" he greeted us.

"Hi. We were just wondering if you had three rooms available, preferable with two single beds?" Ashton asked, being the 'adult' one of us all. The man typed quickly on his computer and then snapped his head back to us with a massive smile.

"We do have three rooms available on the sixth floor. It would be £537 for the night." He stated. We all stared at him like he had gone mad.

"Dude, we are six University students. Do we look like we can afford that?" Whitney scoffed. The mans face dropped and he looked like he was blushing a little.

"No, it's okay. I'll pay" Ashton went to get his wallet out, but I stopped him.

"Ash, you don't have that kind of money. No one does unless you're a forty year old business man."

"Oh, um right. I was just going to use my savings" he rushed out, with a nervous chuckle, putting his wallet away.

"I can have a look for a room that could fit all of you in?" we turned back to the receptionist at what he said and nodded out heads in a thankful manor. Once again he typed away on his keyboard and after a couple of minute he turned back to us, "I have one room that sleeps four people, so you may have to share beds, it's £358"

"We would all put like £55 each and that should cover it." I told the rest of them. They all nodded in agreement, "We'll take it" I said the man. We all got out money out and paid, taking the room card and making our way to the elevator.

I was a bit worried about having to share a room with everyone, especially Luke. The air is already awkward around us and I don't want that to affect the rest of the guys' trip. Having Luke and I in the same room could cause a lot of arguments. I just hope he behaves himself.

We arrived at our room, Ashton opening the door and letting us all in. The room was big; had two double beds pressed against the right hand wall, two large glass patio doors on the back wall that led to the balcony and a door on the left hand side, which I guess leads to the bathroom. I walked over to the bed nearest the balcony and dropped my bag down.

I'm still raging inside about what Luke said to me and I think I need to take some time to cool down and relax before I beat the shit out of him, because that's what I feel like doing right now. I rummaged through my bag to find my towel, clean underwear, shampoo and toothbrush and toothpaste. I walked over to Whitney.

"I'm going for a shower, okay?" she nodded in response and carried on her conversation with Calum. I turned around and headed into the bath room and turned on the shower. I put the temperature up pretty high to help relax my tense muscles. After stripping out of my clothes, I stepped into the shower, immediately starting to relax.

It's only the first day of our trip and I already want to punch Luke. Why does he always say things that make me angry or do things that upset me? I know sometimes he doesn't mean to upset me, like at the party when he had sex with that girl; he didn't know I would walk in on him. However, when he says things like what he said earlier, I know he is only doing it to make me angry or upset and I don't know why. If what Michael says is true and he does like me, then why did he make me cry and not even look sorry for doing it?

I massaged me scalp with the tips of my fingers, letting the shampoo fizz up on top of my head. I finally feel relaxed now. I'm not going to let Luke ruin this trip for me or the others, although Whitney seems to be getting on just fine with Luke. Whitney is usually trying to back my corner, not siding with the enemy, so what makes Luke so different?

After I washed the shampoo out of my hair and washed my body using the hotel soap because I forgot to bring my own, I stayed under the shower for a little bit longer, just letting the water run over my body and face. Just as I stepped outside of the shower cubical and reached for my towel, the door swung open revealing a wide eyed Luke looking straight at me.

I quickly wrapped the towel around my body, "What the hell, Luke?" I shouted.

"I um, I-I'm sorry. I didn't know you were in here" he stuttered, going bright red. Why was he going red? I'm the one he just saw naked. I've never seen Luke this embarrassed before, if it wasn't for that fact of it being at my expense then I would have laughed.

"What happened?" the rest of the guys came rushing in the room, making my feel even more uncomfortable then I already am.

"Luke walked in on me naked." Everyone, except me and Luke, laughed at that.

"I would have loved to have seen that" Michael chuckled, winking at me.

"Get the fuck out, now" and there was the old Luke back. He glared at them all, but it didn't make a difference and they still stood where they are.

"If I was Luke I would have got a hard on" Michael stated, still eyeing me. I furrowed my eyebrows at him to see if he would stop looking at me like that, but he never. I looked over at Luke to see if he would have another witty come back for him, but to my surprise, he was looking around the room like he was avoiding everyone's eyes; his cheeks even redder than before. Oh.

Michael laughed, "oh my god" he gasped, "He did" he bent over clutching his tummy, "Luke got hard" he laughed even harder after saying that and I felt my own cheeks heat up in slight embarrassment; slight flattery.

"Fuck off, Michael" Luke shoved them all out the way and headed back into the main room, leaving everyone, except me, standing there laughing.

"Okay guys, seriously. Get out." I stated, all I want to do now is get dry and cuddle up in bed. One by one they walked out of the room, still giggling to themselves. I just stood there; mortified.

A/N: Hey guys! I try to update like once a week, but sometimes something comes up and I can't. And sometimes I'm not working a lot that week so I'll update more.

Thanks for reading though!

Don't forget to vote and comment. I like reading comments, so literally say anything you want!

Love you guys.