I Was Wrong - Chapter Twenty-Two

Mia's POV.

I don't know why I ever thought that things between Luke and I would change now that we had done something so intimate with each other, but I did and I was wrong.

It wasn't that he was being a dick to me again; it was just that he wasn't exactly being nice to me either. It was like now he has had me, he had the upper hand. I don't know what made him think that, though. Everything was different, but still the same.

When I woke up this morning and stumbled out into the main area of our hotel room, everyone else was still asleep, which in some ways I was glad of; I needed some time to think. However, I didn't get to think much because as I was making myself a cup of tea I heard a door open and saw Luke walking out of his room with only some black boxers resting low on his hips.

He was trying to kill me.

"Morning" he smirked, coming to stand next to me and getting a cup out for himself. I could feel the tension in the room, though I couldn't work out if it was sexual or not.

"Morning" I mumbled back, I blushed when his smirk grew wider. He looked like he was so happy with himself and that pissed me off.

"Have a nice night?" he questioned, tilting his head to the side and trying to act innocent, which he is anything but. I poured some water into both of our cups while Luke got the milk out of the fridge.

"It was alright, little boring." I couldn't tell him it was amazing. I couldn't boost his ego anymore than it already is. If I was being honest, I was only talking about my time at the club, not what happened after, but I was just going to let him think what he wants.

"'Alright'?" he scoffed. "I think it was more than 'alright'" and once again I could see his jaw clenching. I always say the wrong thing and now he is going to hate me again. It's not like I wanted him to think I didn't like what we did, I just didn't want him to get cocky about it.

"Okay, maybe it got a little better towards the end of the night" and now I was blushing again, great.

"I knew it. Don't get used to it, princess, it won't be happening again. I was horny and you were there." I stared at him with my mouth wide open, ready to shout at him, when he walked away from me with his cup of tea in hand.

Once again, Luke Hemmings has made me cry. I rushed off to the bathroom so he wouldn't see me; I told myself that I wasn't going to cry over him again. I'm trying really hard not to, but he basically just admitted to me that he used me for sex.

I looked in the mirror hanging above the sink and tried to blink back the tears that were threatening to escape. My body felt hot and I knew that I was going to do something I regret. I am not going to cry. I am stronger than that. I can't believe that he would actually do that to me or anyone in general, actually.

I took a few deep breaths and once I had calmed down a bit, I turned to the shower and turned it on hot, ready to relax my body. I am not going to let Luke make me feel like this, I'm going to ignore him and focus on other things in my life.

I striped out of my clothes and hopped into the shower, instantly grabbing the soap to clean my body. I could still smell him on me, the oddly comforting smell of cigarettes and alcohol, and I couldn't handle it, I wanted every reminder of last night gone.

I know I said last night that I was going to tell Whitney about what happened with Luke and I, but now I didn't want anyone to know. I didn't even want to know. I was so embarrassed now of what happened, I wish I never agreed to go on this trip in the first place. If I didn't go, I wouldn't have slept with Luke and I wouldn't be feeling like complete shit right now.