Baby Girl - Chapter Twenty

Warning: Contains Smut.

Mia's POV.

His hands gripped my hips firmly, slowly walking me backwards until my back hit the wall. His lips were slightly cold from standing outside for so long, yet still soft.

His kiss made me feel helpless. I didn't have the power in me to pull away from the kiss that was unlike anything I had ever experienced. My head was dizzy and my heart was racing; I felt faint. I was thankful that Luke had a strong grip on my hips because I know for certain that if he didn't, my shaking legs would have made me to fall.

Luke ran his tongue along my bottom lip and when I didn't open my mouth, he bit my lower lip. I let out a little gasp, causing Luke to smirk against my lips. His tongue roamed my mouth; warm against my own and I felt like I was going to black out from the intensity.

My arms were still positioned awkwardly beside my side, so I slowly ran them up Luke's arms and rested them on his jaw. The feeling of his slight stubble against my cold, soft skin was a great contrast. I felt Luke hum contently at the action and that provoked a new found confidence in me. If Luke liked this, then it must be good.

I felt Luke start to pull away, but I didn't want this to end. I grabbed the back of his head with one of my hands and pulled his mouth closer to mine. Luke let out a slight groan at my action. I entangled my hand into his blonde locks and slightly pulled his hair; his grip tightening on my hips. Despite the cold air outside, Luke's skin was burning against my hand that was still resting against his jaw.

This was getting heated; quick.

This time when Luke pulled away, I let him. Although, I didn't expect him to turn his attention to my neck instead. I was half expecting that he was going to pull away and shout at me, even though I did nothing wrong, and tell me how he thought I was disgusting.

The tender brush of his lips against my neck had every hair on my body standing up. I slightly tilted my head to the side to give him more access. At this point, I was so far gone, that I think I would let him do anything to me. I craved his touch.

He started by peppering light kisses down my neck and faintly on my bare shoulder. He was being so gentle with me and I couldn't understand why. All I really wanted him to do was attack my neck with kisses and cover it in hickeys.

Maybe he knew that was what I wanted and he was just trying to torture me; trying to see how far he could take it before I was begging him. I'm sure he would love that.

"Luke..." I breathed out. I was trying to make it come out confident, but instead it just came out needy, which is exactly what I didn't want.

It seemed that Luke understood what I wanted because next thing I know he was nipping at my neck. It seemed like he was on a mission, trying to find my sweet spot, if his exploration of my neck was anything to go by.

I let out an almost embarrassing moan when he found it, which didn't take him long. He began to suck on the sensitive skin there whilst one of his hands slipped down to the back of my thigh and rested just under my bum.

I hummed in satisfaction when Luke ran his tongue across the bruise forming on my neck. When his head came back up to look at my face, I couldn't help but attach my lips to his once again.

Luke pulled away a few seconds later. "Fuck, we need to go now" he said, grabbing my hand and dragging my in the direction of the taxis lined up along the road side.

Now the nerves have started to kick in. My stomach was doing back flips and my mind was racing with possibilities. There is not enough alcohol in my system for me to not feel nerves right now, yet I still let Luke pull me into the taxi with him. Luke rushed out the name of the hotel to the driver and turned back to me.