Flying Unicorn - Chapter Nineteen

Mia's POV.

After the awkward moment with Luke and Michael, we decided to hurry and get ready and go out. I was defiantly ready to go out now. I didn't want any more moments like this to happen any time soon. A few alcoholic drinks should help me loosen up a bit and stop thinking about Luke and my stupid feelings.

I decided to wear a white one shouldered dress, it had a sheer glittery material around the waist that travelled around the back, covering it completely, and ending around the shoulder. It wasn't something I would usually wear, but Whitney made me try it on in a shop a few weeks ago, saying I had to buy it because it looked beautiful on me.

I curled my hair slightly, letting it fall in gentle ringlets, curling my fridge away from my face to avoid it being in my eyes later tonight, which it inevitably will. My Smokey eyes seem to stand out more with my hair this way, especially with my lips sporting a pale gloss to them. It feels weird not to be wearing black like I usually do and having dark lipstick on, but I think I kind of like it.

As I was walking out of the door, I quickly shoved my feet into my black heels and grabbed my matching black clutch bag containing my phone, purse and a spare lip gloss for later. I did offer to hold onto our key cards; not trusting anyone else with them, but then decided that I would have to be responsible if I did have them and tonight I just wanted to drink till I couldn't remember my own name. Probably not the best idea, I know.

We hoped into the taxi waiting outside for us, opting for this rather than having one of us driving and not being able to drink. What's the point in going on a road trip to party, when you don't get to drink?

Once we was settled into the car Michael suddenly screamed loudly, making us all turn to him in surprise, "Sorry" he chuckled slightly embarrassed, "just a bit excited" he explained, with a sheepish smile.

We laughed at his weird behaviour; Michael was always the one to make us laugh. Although usually we were laughing at him because he has done something stupid, rather than at his jokes, which still earned a chuckle from us all.

We pulled up to the club about five minutes later, stepping out into the cool autumn air. I groan when a gust of wind comes and blows my hair into my face, making a few stray strands stick to my glossed lips. Behind me I can hear Michael chucking to himself as he watches me try to get it out of my face. Bastard.

I felt someone grab my hand, pulling me towards the entrance of the club, "come on, girl. Let's get bladdered" I recognised that voice straight away and turned my head to see Whitney beaming at me.

I rolled my eyes, "Okay, Okay. I'm coming" I laughed.

There was a slight queue outside of the club, but not long enough that we will be waiting for a while. With the boys there to entertain us anyway, it felt like no time. Once we got inside, I let Whitney drag me all the way to the bar at the far side of the club. There were so many people surrounding it that it was hard to find an opening for us to get through, but luckily with mine and Whitney's petite frame, we managed to squeeze our way to the front.

After we had got our drinks, we turned to see if the boys had followed our lead to the front of the bar, but unfortunately they were nowhere to be seen.

"Where the fuck are the boys?" I shouted at Whitney. I had to speak loud to be heard above the sound of the music that was blasting through the club.

"Let's go back out there and see if they are there" Whitney suggested, pointing towards that outside of the crowd that has formed around the bar. I nodded, following her through once again.

When we got to the clearing and past the crowd, we spotted the boys standing in a line, looking like they didn't know what they were doing. I couldn't help but to giggle at their expressions. You could clearly see that they were trying to find a way to the bar.