Robin

Amir in the media above

A young dark skinned man with thick eyebrows, brown eyes, large ears, a wide nose with an undefined bridge, big lips, a square jaw, mustache and short goatee, big hands and standing at 6'3 typed on his computer inside his bedroom. The man's younger brother, Kenny walked in his room and said "What are you doing nerd?"

Amir frowned "None of your business midget." Amir said.

"I know what your doing just show me or I'll tell mom what your doing." Kenny said.

"Wow you gonna do something new instead always threatening to tell mom on me?"

Kenny ignored Amir and sat on his bed looking at him on his computer "Amir what's that?" He asked.

Amir focused on working hadn't noticed Kenny was behind him questioning him. Kenny watched Amir's computer screen show a nearly full loading bar then the website he was on disappeared.

"What happened?" Kenny asked.

"Destroyed a website, now what were you saying?" Amir asked.

"How do you do that?" Kenny asked.

"Malware." Amir said.

"What's Malware?" Kenny asked.

"Malicious Software to disrupt computers." Amir said.

"Why you destroy a website?" Kenny asked.

"You're too dumb to understand, is mom done cooking? Or are you gonna keep asking dumbass questions? Dumbass." Amir said.

"You the dumbass." Kenny said as he slammed the laptop shut and ran out the room.

"You lil fuckin nigga!" Amir said jumping up and chasing after Kenny. Amir almost caught up to Kenny until he heard "Quit all that running in my house!"

Kenny stuck his tongue out and strode in the kitchen hugging his and Amir's mother "I love you mommy."

"Um hmm. What you do now?" She asked putting her hands on her hips.

"Nothing." Kenny said smiling.

"I told you to leave your brother alone, now I know you are not bothering him." She said.

"No mom." Kenny said.

"Amir?"

"Yes mom?" Amir said.

"He bothering you?" She said.

"No ma we just playing." Amir said.

"Ok baby, dinner's ready. Before we eat I need you to do me a favor."

"What?" Amir said.

"Go down to Natasha's house and ask her for some sugar I need to make Kool-Aid."

"Aight ma."

Amir put his boots by the door on and stepped outside making his way to Ms.Natasha's house he looked around his neighborhood, watching people loiter in front of the bar.
(Bunch of dumbass dopefiends, I fucking hate stupid people with a passion man.) He thought.