Jenson Ackles is Hot

When the sound of two terrified screams reached the ears of the others, they quickened their pace and headed straight for the mansion doors. Walking inside they realized that the two were nowhere in sight. Deciding to split up, they went in search of the sunshine haired boy and the ebony haired girl separately.

The shy indigo haired girl had activated her Byakugan, and the Copy Ninja and the Uchiha Brothers activated their Sharingan. The three scanned the house in search of their friends, but found nothing. For some strange reason their bloodline limits could not pick up anything. The blue haired woman sent out a swarm of her paper butterflies, but she could not locate them. Hana tried to pick up on their scents, but got nothing. It was almost as if Kim and Naruto had disappeared.

"ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

There is was again, another scream of terror. Though that time it was only one, and it sounded like Kim. The members of the search party were starting to panic. They had been wandering around the dark mansion for about an hour, and that was the only sign that the missing duo were still somewhere in there.

Hinata had traveled to the lowest level of the mansion, the basement. She was lucky that she had her Byakugan activated or she wouldn't have been able to see properly in the darkness. She caught sight of something underground. Scanning the room she found a hidden door behind a bookshelf that led to a stair case. Moving the bookshelf out of the way she walked down the stairs. She had discovered there was an abandoned tunnel beneath the mansion's foundation. The oddest part was that there was a light further down the tunnel. She slowly made her way to the source of light. Halfway there something had touched her from behind. As she was about to attack, something got a hold of her hand. Turning around, she realized it was the blond boy everyone had been searching for.

"Naruto-kun," she muttered as she threw her arms around the blond in a bone crushing hug. The girl had completely forgotten it was her long-time childhood crush she was hugging. When she pulled back to look at his face she would have blushed if not for the look of complete horror he wore that was only enhanced by the blood that had dried along the side of his face. "Naruto-kun?"

"Hinata-chan! We need to find the others and get out of here fast. There's something weird going on in this place. As soon as we walked in, there was this thing that grabbed us. I have no clue where it took Kimi-nee-chan, but I ended up in here," Naruto explained as he grabbed the girl by the wrist and led her in search of the others.

***

Hana went to the second floor. The stale scent of dust was overpowering her heightened sense of smell. She had wandered down one of the many halls in the mansion. There were about four doors on either side. She'd open the doors, and gave a quick once-over before moving on to the next. At the end of the hall there was a lone room.

Inside, the room was very spacious. On the right wall was a queen sized bed situated in the center, and a nightstand and an armory on the left of it. Paintings, sculptures, drawings, and sketches covered the entire left wall. There was even an art supply station, containing all the things the artist would need. Placed by the large window overlooking the woods beyond, was an easel. She stood in front of the art wall and admired all the completed pieces. The brunette ran her fingers over the supplies as she walked by, examining them. Walking over to the easel she looked the window, and then back to the unfinished painting of what was supposed to be either a sunrise or a sunset.

"Deidara and Jade would have a field day in here," a voice sounded from behind her. She turned around in fright, not having heard any footsteps to indicate that someone had entered the room. Though nothing less would be expected from the man standing before her. He was an elite after all.